Ladies, let’s get real for a second. When it’s that time of the month, we want everyone to just not talk to us, but still also talk to us and acknowledge our presence. See how that made no sense? It’s best everyone just stay away. The sweetest girl can turn into a Real Housewives reunion mess. Yikes.

We resort to our women cave of scented candles, junk food, and our old tried and true, ice cream.

One girl named Parker Jones, our woman hero of the month, created ice cream just for those moments when “Aunt Flow” decides to make her monthly appearance. She calls it PMS Ice Cream.

What started off as a simple class project for the 21-year-old college student has turned into the PMS messaging we have all been (so desperately) in need of.

She has created PMS ice cream with the sole purpose of offering packaging that basically explains every emotion we have from the beginning to end of our periods.

pms ice cream

Photo courtesy of behance.net

The PMS ice cream comes in cool packaging with funny, but so true, titles like “I Need Some More” Mint Chocolate Chip, “Don’t Come Near Me” Rocky Road, and “I Think I’m Dying” Strawberry.

pms ice cream

Photo courtesy of refok.fr

She calls it the “three steps of PMS.” And hello, we couldn’t agree with her more.

The packaging is brilliant. She puts so much detail into it. Even the sticker attaching the lid to the container of the ice cream says, “Break seal only for extreme cases of PMS.”

And on the sides of the containers she details just how we feel as we trudge through each day until there’s no more Bloody Sunday—shameless U2 reference. Did anyone ever get them off their phones?

pms ice cream

Photo courtesy of boredpanda.com

The only downside about this product is that it’s not real. Tears. But, who knows, this could turn into a real thing.

Jones has gained so much popularity from the packaging alone. She wants to use “humor to produce real products that be will on shelves or- in this case, freezer – soon.” We hope it’s soon as well, girl.

pms ice cream

Photo courtesy of bustle.com

Ice cream is already all we want in life, but to have it speak to our womanly souls as well, is just nothing short of amazing. PMS ice cream and wine ice cream? It’s official, women are winning once again.

Also, ultimate shout out to Parker. If her product actually launches, we most definitely will be going ham on PMS ice cream with our woes. You know how that sh*t go.

In the mood for some sweets now: