There are thousands of reasons why you should be eating more avocado desserts. When you cook with avocados you elevate your food by making your meals trendier, adding heart-healthysatiating fats, and perhaps even feeding your mind as well as your body.

Arguably, one of the most satisfying ways to fulfill your daily vegetable (or fruit?) intake, is through eating dessert. Take a few of these suggestions when you are thinking of baking your next sweet tooth fix and maybe even surprise your date with something delicious.

1. Avocado Popsicles

Photo curtsey of The Little Epicurean

With summer just around the corner, this is the perfect healthy dessert to help you cool off. Simply use a blender to mix together three medium avocados, a cup of milk, four tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk and agave syrup to taste. Once the mix has frozen in popsicle molds over night, dip in melted dark chocolate and enjoy.

2. Cherry Avocado Pudding

vegan-puddingLEAD

Photo curtesy of Mother Nature Network

Your love will promise never to dessert you when you present them with this sweet dish. In a large bowl, place one medium avocado, ¼ cup of almond milk, vanilla extract, 15 pitted cherries and a pinch of sugar and salt to taste. Blend all the ingredients until the substance is creamy. Use toppings of your choice, such as white chocolate chips, extra cherries and chia seeds.

3. Avocado Fudge Brownies

shape

Photo courtesy of shape.com

Grab a bar of dark chocolate, a large avocado, 1/3 cup of coconut milk and vanilla extract, stevia, and salt to taste. Assuming you have made brownies before, this recipe should be even easier than that. Rather than using an oven, you will be heating all of your ingredients in a sauce pan, stirring until the mix is lovely and smooth. Refrigerate the pan overnight and then cut brownies into pieces the next day.

4. Avocado Frosted Cupcakes

bigbaketheory

Photo courtesy of bigbaketheory.com

After making a batch of warm cupcakes, give them ten minutes to cool as you whip up this delicious frosting. Simply whisk together a medium avocado, lemon juice and 1 pound of powdered sugar. Beat until you are ready to frost your beautiful cupcakes.

Hungry for more? Check these out: