We can’t stop watching these food videos from French coffee company Carte Noire, and by the end of this post, you won’t be able to stop yourself either.

Gif courtesy of Carte Noire

Lay off the Starbucks for a sec, ’cause this coffee biz can take care of all your caffeine needs—and look insanely sexy while doing it.

In 1978, René Monnier first created Carte Noire, and since then the company has evolved into a fine coffee company, with “luxury and sensuality expressions,” according to their website.

Gif courtesy of Carte Noire

Carte Noire went from exclusively producing coffee to later on providing sophisticated film experiences (#Cannes—but actually). From 1987 onward, the company has jumped into the film world, delivering enticing cinematic commercials while promoting the company simultaneously.

Gif courtesy of Carte Noire

Our favorite of Carte Noire’s is their color series: JAUNE (yellow), VERT (green), ROUGE (red), and ROSE (pink) by Carte Noire. These videos show the process in creating different colored baked goods that would pair seamlessly with a Carte Noire roast.

Each video shows each step of the process to prepare a food item that perfectly complements the coffee. These quick Carte Noire shots highlight recipes that make us want to buy what they’re selling asap.

Gif courtesy of Carte Noire

Each second is a food porn dream come true. Whether it’s a shot of a dropping egg or the rising of a pastry puff paired temptingly with sensuous music, Carte Noire definitely leaves us wanting more.

Gif courtesy of Carte Noire

Check out these food porn videos for yourself:

JAUNE by Carte Noire

VERT by Carte Noire

ROUGE by Carte Noire

ROSE by Carte Noire

Take a look at some Spoon food porn while you’re at it: