Since coming to college, I've developed an obsession with cereal and granola. Who can blame me? Both cereal and granola prove tasty, convenient snack options. However, one can only have so many Fruit Loops before crashing from all the added sugar. Finding a healthier alternative was hard, until I came across Go Raw.

Go Raw is an all-natural, vegan brand dedicated to promoting a "junk-food free" diet. Its products are healthier versions of beloved snacks without all the processed ingredients and additives. I was fortunate enough to sample some of the brand's best-selling goodies.

Apple Cinnamon Sprouted Granola 

Granola seems like a healthy snack, but a lot of brands are actually packed with unnecessary sugars and fats. This is not the case with Go Raw. It's naturally sweetened with dates and cinnamon, and it pairs well with any type of yogurt for a hearty breakfast.

Zesty Pizza Sprouted Flax Snax

To be honest with you, I was skeptical about this. I think pizza is a godsend, and it shouldn't be messed with. These flax seed snacks, however, took me by surprise. They smell and taste exactly like a pizza. The tomato and basil flavors were strong and made me feel like I was nibbling on some simply beautiful pizza.

Spicy Fiesta Sprouted Flax Snax 

Undoubtedly, one of the best snacks is chips and dip. If you're looking to eat healthier the next time you're hangry, pair these Spicy Fiesta discs with some guac or salsa. They taste like a well-seasoned chip, and they're even crunchier, so they're more satisfying.

Cinnamon Spice Protein Bar

Being iron deficient, I struggle to get my protein and other nutrients in. When I discovered Go Raw sells vegan protein bars, I was on board. With 12 grams of protein and high in iron, this bar is a healthy, filling option. As an added bonus, cinnamon has so many health benefits that your immune system will get a much-needed boost.

Mint Chocolate Protein Bar

Thin Mints are the best Girl Scouts cookie, hands down. The chocolate and mint in this protein bar balance each other out. If you're looking for a protein bar that's a little more nutritionally sound than a Girl Scouts cookie, this Mint Chocolate one from Go Raw is for you. It's almost a dupe for Thin Mints.

Sweet Spirulina Sprouted Bites

I didn't know what spirulina was until I tried Go Raw's bites. Spirulina is a blue green algae that is commonly ground up in a powder, but can be consumed as a solid, like these banana-and-coconut flavored bites. The banana flavor was strong, so it's a good midday pick-me-up.

Sprouted Watermelon Seeds

Like a lot of people, I had an irrational fear of eating watermelon seeds as a kid. However, they're actually a superfood that's packed with protein and vitamin B (and they won't make you grow a watermelon in your belly!). Go Raw's watermelon seeds are just salty enough to satisfy your cravings or to put in any baked good to enhance the sweet flavors.

Tangy Lime Coconut Crisps

Coconut has been blowing up for a while (think coconut oilcoconut water, coconut butter). I was getting tired of hearing about coconut. That is, until I tried these Tangy Lime Coconut Crisps. Coconut has a very distinct flavor that can be overpowering at times. These little chips, however, feature a slight sourness from the lime (which breaks up the strong coconut taste).

#SpoonTip: Use these chips to decorate your açai bowls or just munch on it by itself. Either way, you're in for a treat.

Super Raw Chocolate

Raw Chocolate bars are Go Raw's best product in my humble opinion. They only have two ingredients (cacao and agave nectar), which makes them super clean and delicious. These chocolates are dark and rich, and just one piece can curb your sweet tooth. And that's coming from a sugar fanatic.

Go Raw's products are snacks that you need to try. There's something for everyone, and because they're vegan, everyone can enjoy them. So, the next time you're in the mood for a snack, pick up some Flax Snax or raw chocolate instead of processed junk foods. The environment (and your health) will thank you.