Reese's peanut butter cups are my favorite candy. I'll just put that out there. There's something about biting into chocolate covered peanut butter that sends my tastebuds to heaven. Reese's has many candy variations, but the brand just dropped a new stuffed peanut butter cup that you need to know about. 

Photo courtesy of Hershey's

It's called the Reese's Crunchy Cookie Cups. It's like your standard peanut butter cup, but stuffed with chocolate crunchy cookie bits. This sounds like an Oreo dipped in peanut butter. Excuse me, I just drooled a little.

It's been a long time coming for this new product. It's supposed to be crunchy, and chocolatey, and everything I want in a candy bar. This might even give the new Oreo and Milka chocolate bar a run for its money. 

cream, pastry, cookie, goody, cake, candy, sweet, chocolate
Photo courtesy of Hershey's

The new addition to the Reese's family will be hitting shelves in May. It will be available be available in the standard two-cup size for $1.09, and the king two-cup Big Cup size $1.79. 

We've tried Dunkin' Donuts Reese's peanut butter donut. We've seen the peanut butter stuffed burger. And we know not to eat a Reese's peanut butter cup like a Kardashian. But now, we can't wait to try the new Crunchy Cookie Cups to sweeten up our snacking options. Can it be May already?