"Fifty Shades Darker" is an erotic romance novel that landed its place on nightstands and Kindles across the country. With the second upcoming movie release of the series, I wondered if anything could possibly beat the sexy plot and even sexier characters of "Fifty Shades Darker." I found that the answer was yes.

You'll be craving these recipes more than you'll be craving Christian Grey at the end of the movie. No whips attached.

Molten Chocolate Cake 

coffee, pastry, milk, candy, cake, cream, sweet, chocolate
Helena Lin

One bite of this molten chocolate cake will have you begging for more. The warm chocolate center will burst in your mouth, but I promise it's better to swallow on this one. 

Baked Skillet Mac n' Cheese

cheese, sauce, parmesan, pizza
Maria Serghiou

The way Christian Grey looks at Ana is exactly how I look at this mouthwatering mac n' cheese. You'll definitely be unbuttoning your pants after finishing this bad boy. 

Baked Avocado Bombs Coated in Fritos and Chili Cheese

sauce, salad
FoodBeast FoodBeast

Fun Fact: Both avocados and chilis are aphrodisiacs. That means your mouth won't be the only thing watering when you take a bite into these seductive avocado bombs

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Pops

All right, so this one is pretty self-explanatory. But aside from the shape, both chocolate and bananas are also aphrodisiacs. One of these will do the trick faster than Christian Grey sliding his hand up your thigh in the middle of an elevator. 

3-Ingredient Red Velvet Oreo Truffles

sprinkles, sweetmeat, berry, pastry, goody, cream, strawberry, chocolate, cake, sweet, candy
Meredith Ross

Christian Grey might have to tie me to the bed in order to stay away from one of these red velvet Oreo truffles. One bite and you'll be too tempted to resist.  

Chocolate Fondue

soup
Parisa Soraya

What's sexier than Christian Grey? Definitely a strawberry drenched in warm, creamy chocolate fondue. Fondue can seriously satisfy any craving. Maybe even better than Ana can satisfy Christian's.

Oreo Cookie Butter Ball

gif
Emily Gordon

These are the only (oreo cookie butter) balls I will ever voluntarily put in my mouth. This recipe is quick, easy and doesn't require baking. Everything about this irresistible desert will put you over the edge. 

Cheesy Bacon Tot Popper

gif
Noelle Funtanilla

Sorry, Christian. Ana wasn't talking about you in this scene. She was talking about these irresistible, cheesy bacon tot popper's

Hot, Melty, Cheesy Artichoke Dip

A bowl of hot, creamy, cheese dip? This recipe will have your tastebuds feeling some type of way. It's hotter and steamier than your wildest Fifty Shades fantasies. 

Red Velvet Hot Chocolate

mocha, espresso, cappuccino, milk, sweet, chocolate, cream, coffee
Balim Tezel

A sip of this red velvet hot chocolate will make your whole body tense up for a second and then release in complete bliss. 

Don't get me wrong, I will still be front row with a bottle of water and fan at the Fifty Shades Darker premiere. But if I had to pick between Christian Grey and these 10 recipes, the choice is obvious. While Christian Grey is 50 shades of f*cked up, these 10 recipes are 50 shades of totally delicious.