‘Tis the time of year when everything begins to look and taste like pumpkins.
From girls who didn’t get enough natural sun over the summer to the Starbucks Chai Latte, everything seems to exude a sense of autumn.
Examples from the world:
1. Laurel Hill Pumpkin Seed Tortilla Chips
2. Of course, the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. Starbucks even created a whole subsite in honor of its tenth birthday.
Note: There is also a Pumpkin Spice Latte at Cosí. It has forty more calories. We’re not sure exactly why that’s relevant, though, because if you’re drinking this latte you obviously don’t care about calories.
3. Siggi’s Pumpkin & Spice Skyr
4. A cereal bar called “This Pumpkin Walks Into a Bar.” Simultaneously pumpkin-flavored and witty.
5. Maine Root Pumpkin Pie Soda
6. Limited Edition Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts
7. Einstein’s Pumpkin Walnut Crunch Gourmet Bagel with Pumpkin Shmear.
Apparently, it could also come with Einstein’s Pumpkin Latte and a flower, not included.
And these are just a few. We know — we’re excited, too.
Let us know what else got gourdy.
Update (10/4/2013): We found this and thought it would be criminal not to include it: