Sweater weather is finally here and Thanksgiving is rapidly approaching and that means so are your favorite pumpkin flavored treats. So take a break from instagramming the autumn trees and, instead, take a bite out of your favorite pumpkin food. While you enjoy your snack, we will show you what it says about your personality.

Pumpkin Spice Latte: The Sass Master

Pumpkin

Photo by Steph Auble

You are literally the sassiest person in the room. When it comes to rude people, you just can’t even and you’ll always be the one to give out a spicy comment when one is needed. You might be basic, but nobody dishes out the sass better than you.

Pumpkin Seeds: The Teddy Bear

Pumpkin

Photo by Steph Auble

You have a very hard exterior that can be off putting to strangers sometimes, but once they get past your tough shell, they realize you’re just a softy. If we’re being honest, you’re pretty addicting too.

Pumpkin Pie: You a Freak

Pumpkin

Photo by Steph Auble

You, sir, are a classy fellow, but behind closed doors, you let your wild side out …I mean everything is better with whipped cream…am I right? #50ShadesofPumpkin

Pumpkin Bread: The Loveable Loaf

Pumpkin

Photo by Steph Auble

You are the caring one in your friend group you are always there to comfort anyone who needs you. You’re also definitely grandma’s favorite grandchild because you’re so dog-gone sweet.

Pumpkin Doughnuts: Sprinkled with Cheer

Pumpkin

Photo by Steph Auble

You never fail to put a smile on someone’s face. Your friends donut know what they would do without you. Everyone appreciates your uniqueness, so go out there and keep spreading your happiness.

Raw Pumpkin: The Straightforward One

Pumpkin

Photo by Steph Auble

Hmm…. you are the person people avoid on a dark street. Let’s be real, you’re brutally honest and sometimes the truth hurts. You might not be the sweetest way to enjoy the pumpkin flavor but at least you keep it 100. #BYEFELICA