We've all been there. It's 9 pm on a Friday night, you've had a long week (2 papers and 1 midterm to be exact), and you're ready to #turnup. Or turnip, whatever really goes with your Friday night feels. College is interesting when it comes to partying, though. Each night has many layers of drinking. First, at a pregame, then at a party, then at a postgame. Sometimes there's even a pregame to a pregame, when the night really has some prospect. No wonder drunk eating is so common – all that partying can really make a person hungry.

Well, no college night is complete without a LIT pregame, and no pregame is complete without two things: 1) good alcohol, and 2) a great playlist. So I've complied a playlist that characterize all of your pre-turn-up needs. And no, it's not just listening to Closer on repeat.

"679" by Fetty Wap feat. Remy Boyz

Honestly, what is he saying in this song anyways? What kind of name is "Fetty Wap?" Who knows, who cares, you dance to it anyways. 

"Doses & Mimosas" by Cherub

Especially relevant if you're pregaming a tailgate or drunch, this song gives you the perfect excuse to splash your orange juice with some champagne. Or, splash your champagne with some orange juice. I know which one you prefer.

"Gold Digger" by Kanye West & Jamie Foxx

Yeah, we know you like to get down to this song. This edible gold donut is the gold digging I'm more interested in though.

"Sorry" by Justin Bieber

I just have one question about this song: is it too late for him to say sorry? Does he get the girl in the end? Justin, please, let me know, it's killing me.

"Jordan Belfort" by Wes Walker & Dyl

I don't really think a pregame is complete without this song. It's also not complete without you awkwardly bobbing around to verses while you wait for the chorus, because, let's be honest, you don't know the words.

"Ignition (Remix)" by R.Kelly

Oh, it's about to get real now, and you're not positive if it's because you're feeling that last shot or you just really love this song. Regardless, you're belting out the lyrics. 

"Cheap Thrills" by Sia

Sia captures all college students' hopes and desires when going out: to spend as little money as possible. Doesn't always happen, but hey, it's the thought that counts, right?

"Roses" by The Chainsmokers

The Chainsmokers always come out with songs that college students love, so much that they play them over and over and over again. Roses was that first hit, never forget.

"All Night Longer" by Sammy Adams

Considering you haven't even made it outside of your door yet, yeah, you probably do want to keep going, or at least hope you'll make it. 

"Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne 

Okay, this is the real game changing song of the night. This early 00's classic is never forgotten at any pregame, and, without fail, every single person belts out the lyrics. 

"Show Me Love - EDX Remix" by Sam Feldt feat. Kimberly Anne

This one just makes you feel really good. Makes you want to sway. Makes you want to dance. Makes you want to sing. Kind of the same way chocolate chip cookies make me feel.

"Gasolina" by Daddy Yankee, Pitbull, Noriega, and Lil John

Do you know any of the words to this song? No. Does it matter? Also no. 

"Mr. Brightside" by the Killers

Last but not least, this song is the true standout at all pregames. And that, my friends is why we love to turn up