One hungry school night, the members of the Temple chapter gathered for their favorite night of the week, Spoon Chapter meeting night! Except little did they know, a surprise was soon arrive on bicycle from the service Postmates.  

Temple's chapter recently had the pleasure of partnering up with Postmates in Philadelphia to create the perfect collab of food lovers on a budget. In case you couldn't figure it out, Postmates is a delivery service that brings you anything you want (yes, they do more than just food) right to your front door via bike courier. 

Postmates is an app that was founded in 2011 by Sam Street, Sean Plaice, and Bastian Lehmann in San Francisco. They are an on demand service that delivers to your door in minutes, anything from food to clothes.

Team leaders from Spoon Temple planned a delicious surprise. Thanks to Sara at Postmates, 10 boxes of tacos from Dos Tacos were biked to our meeting and delivered on the spot!

(Hi Sara!)

coffee, beer, tea
Jamie McNulty

The tacos were amazing and the delivery was quick! We also found out our biker worked part time for Postmates and as a food therapist. The best part of it? We received our very own unique code. Try it out for yourself when you download the app: SpoonTU.

Just download the app and pick wherever you want your meal from. You can also use Postmates "Plus" which offers a $3.99 delivery fee from a set list of places. If you become obsessed with Postmates (which is likely) you can try the Plus Unlimited feature which offers free delivery on all Plus orders over $25 for $9.99 per month. What are you waiting for? You next meal is just a bike ride away.