Fortunately for us, we not only have some kick-ass chefs in Philly, but we have kick-ass chefs who know how to Instagram. Here’s a guide to the top Philly chefs whose Instas will allow you to keep up with their adventures, see what goes on behind-the-scenes in their restaurants and hear about special dishes and events. So add these chefs on Instagram and stalk away! (Warning: Mouth-watering may ensue).

1. Brad Spence (@chefbradspence)

Amis is one of those restaurants that never disappoints, but never gets stale or old either. Who do we have to thank for that? Meet Brad Spence, chef and co-owner of Philly’s favorite Roman-style trattoria. He’s an avid Instagrammer, and his account is filled with behind-the-scenes snaps from the kitchen, and pasta pics so glorious that you’ll find yourself in a cab heading to Amis faster than you can say ‘al dente.’

Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 6.29.44 PM

2. Jason Cichonski (@jasoncichonski)

The former Top Chef contestant and Ela chef has recently opened the doors of his new Old City restaurant, The Gaslight. His Instagram features delicious sweet and savory creations. If nothing else, you should follow his account because this chef is HOT.

Photo by Jason Cichonski

3. Gretchen Fantini (@sweetboxtruck)

She’s the cupcake queen behind Sweet Box Cupcakes, which started as a mobile truck and now has its own store in Philadelphia. Her Instagram account is a must-follow for sweet tooth-ers everywhere. Her creations include the classic Red Velvet and Chocolate flavors, but she takes it to the next level with combinations such as Strawberries and Champagne and Bacon Maple Pancake.

Photo by Sweet Box Truck

4. Scott Schroeder (@foodsyoucaneat)

If fried chicken, korean BBQ burgers and eggplant parm fries sound good to you, then you need to follow this account. Scott is the chef at South Philadelphia Taproom and the American Sardine Bar, and his Instagram account will make you drool. 

Photo by Scott Schroeder

5. Ned Maddock (@nedmaddock)

This sous chef at Amis seriously knows how to Instagram food. It’s more pasta, it’s more ricotta, it’s more chorizo. Don’t ask, just follow.

Photo by Ned Maddock

6. Peter Serpico (@serpicopeter)

He’s the chef at South Street’s Serpico, which is frequently listed as one of Philly’s best restaurants. Follow this account for aesthetically beautiful dishes and for countless ways to see how Serpico turns ramen into gourmet creations.

Photo by Peter Serpico