From breakfast sandwiches to salads and soups, there are a variety of ways to order a hearty, filling meal at Panera. And we can't forget their famous bakery options, like the giant, chewy cookies or deliciously dessert-like cinnamon crunch bagels.

Like with most chain restaurants, several "secret menu" items have started to float around the Internet. Unlike the majority, however, the Panera secret menu items aren't massive and greasy. They're all healthy options with relatively low calorie counts and high amounts of protein. 

If you're a fan of the chain, you're going to want to try ordering some of these Panera secret menu items:

Power Breakfast Egg Bowl with Steak

If you're looking to kick off your day with a hearty meal that will keep you satisfied until late-lunch, try swapping a boring breakfast sandwich for this super bowl. It's packed with lots of protein: two eggs, sirloin steak, tomatoes and avocado. 

Power Breakfast Egg White Bowl with Turkey

This is another great breakfast option, but with a little less fat and cholesterol than a classic bacon, egg and cheese. It has even more protein than the steak bowl, coming from turkey, egg whites, roasted peppers, and spinach. Basil pesto adds an extra punch of flavor and moisture to keep the turkey tasting delicious. 

Power Chicken Hummus Bowl

Ordering a Classic Salad with Chicken every time you go to Panera can get pretty boring, pretty fast. Try switching it up without sacrificing any nutrition. It comes with chicken, hummus, spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, lemon, and cilantro.

All those fresh veggies provide lots of micronutrients to keep you healthy, while the chicken and hummus pack in the protein so you'll feel satisfied. 

Power Mediterranean Chicken Salad

I feel like I don't even need to include an explanation for this one because you can't go wrong with Mediterranean cuisine. It's kind of like a Cobb salad, but better, because it comes with chicken, bacon, hard-boiled eggs, tomatoes, onions, and a base of romaine and spinach.

The dressing is fresh lemon juice and olive oil, which comes on the side, so you can add as much or as little as you want. 

Power Mediterranean Roasted Turkey Salad

The roasted turkey in this salad adds another dimension of flavor that goes really well with the other Mediterranean elements. Lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, onion, and lemon juice add brightness and vitamins while olives and olive oil bring some healthy fats to the table to create a balanced salad. 

Power Steak Lettuce Wraps

Think of this Panera secret menu option as their answer to a low-carb steak sandwich. It's packed with the deliciously tender Panera steak that has always been a menu staple. You won't even miss the bread when you combine pesto, steak, cucumbers, onions, and tomatoes in a lettuce wrap. 

If any of these items look familiar, it's because Panera officially released the Panera secret menu lineup of power bowls a few years back. Since then, on the books at least, they've discontinued them all. But, off the books, in most restaurants, the secret menu items are still fair game. 

We fully encourage being adventurous and trying out some of these Panera secret menu items. However, be courteous of the restaurant staff and your fellow customers and don't order off-menu items in peak times.