As fun as concerts are, they can also be exhausting, and there's nothing worse than having to leave halfway through your favorite song to buy a mediocre, overpriced slice of pizza at Madison Square Garden. The truth is: you deserve better. And since there are so many foodie havens in New York City, finding delectable post-concert eats isn't that hard. You just have to know where to look.

Madison Square Garden

Closes: 12AM

NY Pizza Suprema may not look like anything more than your ordinary NYC slice, but rest assured that Suprema is the perfect post-MSG go-to. As a regular Suprema goer myself, I can assure you that it's amazing to know that a great pizza place is conveniently right across the street. Suprema's pizza is always ready to make your post-concert experience even better.

Webster Hall

Closes: 1AM

Just a walk across the street from Webster Hall, The Smith is the perfect place to go after a long night of screaming lyrics at the top of your lungs. With burgers, fries, and delicious mac and cheese, The Smith caters to all of your post-concert needs, especially when followed with the famous s'mores in a jar. 

Barclay's Center

Closes: 10 PM

This taco and pho mix is another super close but totally mouthwatering snack right next to its venue. 5ive Spice Tacos & Banh Mi is an delicious restaurant that puts a twist on traditional Vietnamese. Take notice of their closing time, though; don't be disappointed if your concert finishes and 5ive Spice is already close. There's no need to fear because the infamous Doughnut Plant is just a block away, waiting to satisfy your sweet tooth.

Central Park

Closes: 10 PM

Your life isn't complete until you've gone to a Central Park SummerStage event and chowed down afterwards. Dos Toros Taqueria is the perfect meal to dive into after hopping around in the park.

Terminal 5

Closes: 11:30 PM

After some fun at Terminal 5, Rosa Mexicano is the perfect place to keep the night going. With some of the best tacos and quesadillas in the city, you really can't go wrong with this one. The food is definitely worth the ten minute walk.

Alright, that concludes my list of the best post-concert eats for every popular venue in NYC. From Mexican faire to Vietnamese tacos, this list has a restaurant for everyone. Now go on out there and dig in.