Music is great. So is food, but the two together is even better. Sit back, relax, and listen to some songs about food.

1. Salad Days by Mac Demarco

Salad days aren’t over yet. There are so many delicious salads that you can make in under 20 minutes. Pair this song with a caprese-inspired salad or a apple-citrus quinoa salad and some homemade salad dressing.

If you’re on the go, bring out your mason jar salad. Pair your salad with some fancy water and fruit and you’re set for lunch.

2. Ham ‘N’ Eggs by A Tribe Called Quest

This song is perfect for jammin’ out to while you’re eating breakfast. Have some ham ‘n’ eggs in a nest or some eggs benedict with some fresh juice or coffee with non-dairy creamer because it turns out eggs aren’t that bad for you. You can worry about your cholesterol later.

3. Maximum Consumption by The Kinks

Grab a big plate because we’re going to be eating buffet style. First, eat some clam chowder followed by beef steak on rye. Once you’ve cleared your plate, grab some pumpkin pie and top it with whipped cream and a side of coffee.

Don’t forget to eat your greens. If you still have room to eat, grab a plate with french fries and pizza. Follow up with two eggs, apple pie, and some cole slaw. Or just hit up your local buffet and eat everything you see.

4. Grilled Cheese by Cherry Glazerr

Grilled cheese is a college staple perfect to pair with this song. Take it to the next level by adding a few ingredients or cooking it on a stovetop. Eat it with some tomato soup for ultimate enjoyment.

5. Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones

Stock up on brown sugar and make some cinnamon, ginger & brown sugar-baked grapefruit and brown sugar bacon for breakfast, BBQ ribs and brown sugar sweet potatoes for lunch, and brown sugar salmon with apple brown sugar edamame for dinner. Treat yo’ self with some super soft brown sugar snickerdoodles and repeat.

6. Chocolate by The 1975

Eat lots of chocolate because cocoa powder is good for you. If you’re health conscious, munch on a some dark chocolate avocado truffles or chocolate-drizzled popcorn. If you’re lazy, just eat your favorite chocolate bar, make some two-ingredient chocolate mousse, or a microwavable chocolate cake.

7. Horchata by Vampire Weekend

Horchata is the perfect drink for almost any time of day. It’s not too sweet, but it has a kick of cinnamon which makes it so delicious. If  you don’t trust yourself to make it, scout out a restaurant that sells it or buy a bottle of horchata beer.

8. Bubblegum Bitch by Marina and The Diamonds

If you want to pop some bubble gum hearts, you better start chewing on some gum for practice. Maybe you’ll even break the record for largest bubble blown. (Lifehack: chewing gum can increase your mental performance.)

9. Chocolate Rain by Tay Zonday

If only there were a such thing as chocolate rain. Hot chocolate comes close, though. Make it by using some magical hot chocolate spoons, pre-made hot chocolate mix, or some Nutella. If you’re feeling fancy, make some chocolat chaud, upgrade it, or eat it cold.

10. Sugar by Maroon 5

Sure, sugar might be bad for you, but everything is good in moderation. You need a little sweetness in your life that none of the sugar replacements could ever compare to. Snack on some sugar n’ spice nuts, sugar cookies, and sugar cream pie. Wash it all down with some sweet tea (emphasis on the “sweet”).

11. Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows by Lesley Gore

We can never get tired of candy (that’s what makes life full of sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows). Make your own lollipops to sing with this song or just pick up a bag of YumEarth lollipops from Whole Foods.

12. Savoy Truffle by The Beatles

There are tons of ways to incorporate truffles in your life, including listening to this song. If you want to change your life make these no-bake girl scout cookie truffles or these oreo cheesecake truffles. Either way, truffles are the way to go.

13. Milk & Cereal by G.Love & Special Sauce

Whether you pour milk before adding cereal, add cereal before pouring milk, or just drink cereal milk, you have to admit that milk and cereal is delicious. Shake up your breakfast game by singing along to this song and trying out these cereal lifehacks and cereal pairings. By the way, what cereal are you?

More OTPs: