April 20th may just be a normal day for many people, but for the stoners of America, this holiday is like a second Christmas. 

Here's a question for you: what do you get when you combine marijuana, a college student, and hunger? An experimental genius.

These combinations might sound a little odd at first, but I promise you they will satisfy your 4/20 cravings.

Bacon, Peanut Butter, and Maple Syrup

meat, fish, seafood, pork, barbecue
Christin Urso

A good ol' wake and bake calls for a hardy breakfast. Trust me - bacon dipped in peanut butter with a drizzle of maple syrup is the way to go. Salty, crunchy, and sweet all combine to make the perfect start to your day full of faded food.

Eggs Waffles with...well anything

chocolate, sweet, cream, cake, pastry, candy, waffle
Aoife Leogue

Continuing with the breakfast trend, you can pretty much put anything on an Eggo and it will taste amazing. My personal recommendations are Nutella, Fluff, and if you're feeling risky...throw some sauce and cheese on it to make a waffle pizza. 

Mac & Cheese with Pizza

pepperoni, meat, tomato, crust, sauce, pizza, cheese
Caitlyn Heter

This is one of my favorites for sure. Nothing better than dipping a piece of pizza in a big bowl of mac and cheese. Start your afternoon off with a frozen Digiorno's and a box of Kraft.

P.S. Don't forget to cook them before you eat them.

P.P.S Don't forget you're cooking them and fall asleep. 

PB&J with Potato Chips

sweet, meat
Tarika Narain

Looking for a second lunch? Take the easy way out with a PB&J but try adding potato chips or pretzels for extra crunch (and some extra calories). 

Smartfood with M&Ms 

On your trip to the closest grocery store for 4/20 provisions, grab a bag of cheddar popcorn and some M&Ms. The cheesy and sweet tastes, mixed with the crunchy textures, makes for a great snack whether it's 2 o'clock in the afternoon or a late night snack when it's almost 4/21. 

"Empty your Fridge and Cabinet" Nachos

vegetable, nachos, sauce, tomato, cheese, meat, sour cream
Jennifer Baik

This is where the real stoner inside of you finally comes out. This is the time of night when you begin the hard core experimenting and if all goes well, a masterpiece will be made. Start with a base of tortilla chips (or I recommend Doritos) and empty the fridge on top. Different types of cheeses, chicken, lettuce, salsa, hot sauce...anything goes at this point. Stick that pile of goodness in the oven until golden brown and you have yourself a meal. 

Fries or Onion Rings with a Milk Shake

fish
Caroline Liu

It's approaching the end of our food filled faded day and it's time for a late night trip to the closest McDonald's or Cook Out. Grab an order of french fries (I usually ask for extra salt) and a chocolate milkshake and go to town. Nothing like a sweet and salty cold snack to end a lit day