Spoon UDelhi has arrived. With our stall at Confluence 2015, the annual cultural festival of Hansraj College, we managed to attract students to our unique concept. Braving the hot weather, we gave the students a chance to beat the heat in a one-of-its-kind game. Here’s what set us apart:

1. The Scrumptious Desserts

spoon

Photo by Yatin Arora

As if the red velvet cake pop wasn’t mouth-watering enough, we had balls of joy in the form of chocolate lollipops. In case if even that didn’t suffice, we had the fruit cake pop too, which lent the health angle.

2. The visitors were spoon-ed.

spoon

Photo by Paavani Jain

The special attraction of the whole session was the spoon game. The competing pair was made to drink a beverage with spoon and whoever finished first was declared the winner. They could then choose any of the food items at the stall for free.

3. The Refreshing Drinks

spoon

Photo by Paavani Jain

To bear the scorching sun people enjoyed exclusive drinks that Spoon offered. This included American Kool-Aid and a chilling fruity mocktail Cranberry delight. The on-the-rocks drinks were a hot selling item.

4. Hungry? It’s nacho problem.

spoon

Photo by Paavani Jain

The nachos platter, which offered salsa sauce with Mexican nacho chips and grated cheese, was snacking at its best. It was the best munching one could do all day.
Tip: always refrigerate your salsa sauce before use. It’s tastier when cooled.

(With inputs from Shruti Jindal)

More events at other Spoon chapters: