If you’re a freshman at Penn, you must be very familiar with dear old McClelland. While this “dining hall” has a limited selection, it does offer some key items that are necessary for a freshman dorm room. These are my necessary nine:
1. Small jar of Nutella. Caution: avoid the large jar because you’ll probably finish it in one sitting and deeply regret it.
2. Original Wheat Thins. They’re salty and perfect to dip in your rich Nutella.
3. 0% fat Chobani yogurt for a light breakfast.
4. Peanut butter and granola, for a not-so-light breakfast.
5. Sabra Hummus with Pretzel cups to appease your growling stomach in between classes.
6. Honey Teddy Grahams to munch on while catching up on Revenge and/or Pretty Little Liars.
7. Double Stuffed Oreos because regular Oreos no longer hit the spot like they used to.
8. 5-Hour Energy to get you through the weekday nights.
9. Advil to brighten up your weekend mornings.