Attention all burger lovers: Boylan Heights has introduced a new menu this week featuring new items (all hail milkshakes) and has said goodbye to some favorites (farewell, tzatziki and multigrain buns).

While the long list of options available can often times be intimidating to those unable to harness inspiration when it comes to building a perfect Boylan burger, I decided to give their revamped menu a whirl and make two f***ing delicious burgers.

The first is a spinoff of the classic all-american burger (but 100% better).

Burger

Photo by Coco Van der Wolk

This burger includes:

• Beef
  • House Roll
  • Iceburg Lettuce
  • Tillamook Cheddar
  • Sriracha Mayo
  • Raw Onion
  • Fried Onion Ring

The siracha mayo adds a nice, creamy kick accompanied by the crunch of a salty onion ring and made only more flavorful by the tangy cheddar cheese.

The second is, an arguably, healthier option but in no way any less delicious.

Burger

Photo by Sarah McCann

For this burger, get:

• Chicken
  • English Muffin
  • Feta
  • Pesto
  • Sauteed Mushrooms
  • Grilled Vidalia Onions

The feta gives this burger richness, and a plus to this order is that while the burger signifies you can hang, the vegetables will help keep your gluttony in check.

So next time you go to Boylan, give these a try or any other burger combos. You really can’t go wrong.

It’s a burger, and burgers are inherently delicious. But whatever you do don’t get a salad. It’s essentially sacrilege and a piece of kale cries every time you do so.

Do you want to spoon a little more? Check out these other awesome articles: