Ever make it to the airport and realize you forgot to pack a travel snack? Although a lot of airlines now offer food in-flight, sometimes a bag of chips just doesn't cut it. I can say from experience that a long flight and a hungry stomach is never a good combo. Whether you're at Logan Airport heading back to school or going on vacation, a great way to start your trip feeling refreshed and energized is with a little pre-flight fuel. 

Next time you find yourself traveling through Boston and have a little time to spare, check out these Logan favorites listed by Terminal.

Terminal A:

Legal's Test Kitchen

A trip to New England isn't complete without a bowl of chowdah and a buttery lobster roll. Not only is the food good, this Boston favorite is committed to serving up only fresh and local items with safe and sustainable fishing. 

Best sellers: Clam Chowder, Lobster Roll

Terminal B:

Fuel America

Offering a large selection of coffee and drinks, sandwiches, and pastries, Fuel is a great option for early morning travelers or those in need of an afternoon pick me up.

Best sellers: Memphis Toast, Egg White Omelette Sandwich

Stephanie's

Another place to visit if you're in Terminal B is Stephanie's. Also a popular spot on Back Bay's Newbury Street, Stephanie's is great for when you're craving something a little more upscale than your typical airport food. Atlantic salmon, a side of truffle fries, or even an egg sandwich made with cage-free, farm fresh eggs are all great options.

Best sellers: Cobb Salad, Turkey Club, or Farm Fresh Eggs

Terminal C: 

Wahlburgers

Sick of Burger King, but still craving a burger and fries? This restaurant owned by the Wahlberg family is serving up classics like cheeseburgers with all the fixings, as well as local favorites such as "Mom's Sloppy Joe" and the "O.F.D Burger."  Looking for something a little lighter? Skip the bun and have your burger tossed and served with a bed of mixed greens instead.

Best sellers: O.F.D Burger, The "Our Burger"

Terminal E:

Vino Volo

Since Terminal E is home to most International departures, prep for the long flight ahead with any of Vino Volo's delicious sandwiches or salads, or go for a charcuterie board plated with fresh deli meats and cheeses. You could even start your vacay a little early by sampling a variety of their hand selected wines in a wine tasting. 

Best sellers: Charcuterie board, Brie and Prosciutto Sandwich with Fig Jam

Airport food has really come a long way in the past few years. Next time you arrive to the airport a little early, or (sigh) your flight is delayed, spend your time getting to know the great options in Boston's Logan Airport.