It's time to leave waffles with syrup behind and step up your waffle game! You know you are tired of Locke's food, when all you eat are mozzarella sticks and pizza. Head to the back of Locke's and utilize the pre-made batter and always ready, hot waffle iron. Then, make the most of your meal swipe by using ingredients already in the dining hall to spice it up.

Here are ways you can enjoy waffles on a whole new level.

Breakfast

Waffle and Yogurt Parfait

cream
Veronica Cheng

It's just oddly satisfying to watch yogurt drip.

To make this Instagram-worthy dish, all you need to do is to spoon yogurt and granola on the first waffle. Place the second waffle on top and finish it off with more yoghurt, granola, and berries.

The Healthy Waffle

waffle, syrup, blueberry, maple syrup, berry
Veronica Cheng

Being healthy in college is hard, but that doesn't mean you should restrict yourself from having waffle. You can opt out of the unhealthy toppings and replace it with fresh fruit. Berries and bananas are a nutritious way to satisfy your waffle craving.

Lunch

Fried Chicken and Waffle Sandwich

waffle, chicken
Veronica Cheng

Tired of eating a chicken sandwich on plain ole bread everyday? We got your back.

Combine waffle, fried chicken tenders, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and honey mustard. Boom! You got yourself an ultimate fried chicken waffle sandwich.

Desserts

Peanut Butter & Jelly Waffle

chocolate, cream, waffle, cheesecake
Veronica Cheng

Who can resist PB&J waffle topped with chocolate chips? Not me. 

For this childhood favorite dish, all you need is waffle, peanut butter, jelly and chocolate chips. Feel free to top it off with any toppings.

Ice Cream Sandwich

waffle, cream, chocolate, cake
Veronica Cheng

This is perfect for late night cravings.

It's a waffle stuffed with ice cream, chocolate chips, fruit loops (or any cereal of your choosing) and sprinkles, and it's exactly as colorful and delicious as it sounds.

Head to Locke now to enjoy the ultimate college waffle experience.