If you’re an ice cream enthusiast like me, then you’re always on the hunt for new brands and flavors. I had always been in a relationship with Ben & Jerry’s, until I came across the Instagram of Little G Ice Cream Co.

Little G Ice Cream Co. is a Boston originated company founded and owned by seventeen-year-old Grace Connor. Grace began baking at the young age of five but her company was born when she was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Creating premium ice cream paved her road to recovery and allowed her to share her love of the dessert with others.

Since launching Little G Ice Cream Co., Grace has franchised into several Whole Foods locations in Boston and is currently working on getting into all forty Northeast Whole Foods. She is also working on a deal with Trader Joe’s. In January of 2017, Grace was featured on the Rachael Ray Show and the Nightly News with Lester Holt to tell her inspiring story and showcase her amazing ice cream, and this month, Grace was been featured in Oprah Magazine. It is amazing what she has accomplished in such a short amount of time. 

My first experience with Little G Ice Cream Co. was heavenly. For my eighteenth birthday, I decided to treat myself to quality ice cream loaded with mix-ins. Since then, I have made multiple orders, making sure I get to try every flavor.

My personal favorite flavors and absolute must-buys from her permanent line includes Snack Attack, Chocolate Milk and Cookies, Movie Night, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup, Triple Cookie Dough, and Cowboy Cookie. In addition to her permanent flavors, Grace releases limited edition flavors monthly. My favorite limited edition flavors are Pecan Pie, Christmas Triple Cookie Dough, and That Peanut Butter Brownie Dough.

Snack Attack

Snack Attack is made with vanilla ice cream and has a caramelized mixture of pretzels, potato chips, Ritz Crackers, M&M's, and peanut butter cups. This ice cream is the perfect combination of salty and sweet.

Chocolate Milk and Cookies

Chocolate Milk and Cookies is chocolate ice cream with chocolate chip cookie dough chunks and chocolate sandwich cookies. Chocoholics need this flavor. 

Movie Night

Movie Night is a buttered popcorn ice cream with a mixture of the best chocolate, peanut butter, nougat, and caramel candies. It includes peanut butter cups, Snickers, Reese's Pieces, Milky Way, Butterfingers, and M&M's). There's no such thing as too many mix-ins.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup contains chocolate ice cream with a peanut butter caramel swirl and peanut butter cups. 

Triple Cookie Dough

Triple Cookie Dough is made with vanilla ice cream with chocolate chip cookie dough, double chocolate chip cookie dough, and sugar cookie dough chunks. Grace has taken the classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor to a whole different level.

Cowboy Cookie

Cowboy Cookie is brown butter brown sugar ice cream with oatmeal cookie dough, peanut butter swirl (more like a jar of peanut butter), toasted coconut and mini chocolate chips. 

Grace is not stingy when it comes to mix-ins so expect massive amounts of king size peanut butter cups and gobs of cookie dough that won’t fit on your spoon!

If you want to get your hands on Grace's delicious creations, Little G Ice Cream Co. is being shipped nationwide and can be purchased hereYou can either buy six pints for $109 or 10 pints for $149. With my code "samanthahotchocolate0," you can get $25 off your first Goldbely order. This ice cream is one hundred percent worth the money. You can thank me later.