The holiday season is quickly approaching, muggles. Along with the countdown to 25 days of Christmas, 25 days of Christmas itself, and a week for Thanksgiving break comes the impending doom of finals week.

Lucky for us, comfort food becomes more accessible and there’s no better way to celebrate the holiday cheer than to bake, eat, and share cookies on cookies on cookies.

Who needs a beach bod right now, anyways? It’s hibernation season, so indulge in whatever food satisfies your taste buds and gets you in the Christmas spirit. But first we must celebrate Thanksgiving, aka Slapsgiving for all my HIMYM fans, and all that we have to be thankful for like One Direction’s new album and family.

1. Starbucks Holiday Drinks

holiday

Nothing beats the red cups. They’re fabulous and remind you that Christmas is almost here. There’s only like 5 Mondays left, not that anybody is counting.

2. Peppermint Bark is BACK

holiday

Chocolate solves everything, but combine that with peppermint and you’re gold. Shoutout to Dukes and Market for keeping this holy treat right next to the register, but also curse you because the winter 15 is a thing. #hibernating

This is the treat that means holiday season. Want to make it even better, combine it with some popcorn next time you’re stress baking up a storm.

3. Blankets at Jack Brown’s

holiday

Cold yet content because you get the greatest of comfort foods when you stick it out in the winter for a Greg Brady. Embrace that inner Elsa vibe you’ve got going for ya.

4. Friendsgiving Group Chats

holiday

Who’s bringing what? Start clipping those Food Lion coupons and get moving people. Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and what better way to celebrate the holiday of gratefulness than with the people who single handedly deal with your stress, obsession, and life stories on a daily basis. #blessed

5. Christmas Cocktail Parties

holiday

Just because Justin Bieber can’t make it to your formal with you doesn’t mean you shouldn’t go. Get off your couch, turn off Elf, put on your red dress or a nice suit, and get to that party. You won’t be sorry, but J Biebs will.

Happy Holidays friends.