*In honor of Spoon University’s launch on UMD’s campus and Valentine’s Day, we will be handing out chocolate covered spoons on Mckeldin Mall this Friday (because what is Valentines Day without tons of chocolate?) The event begins at 12pm and all you have to do is come up to our table and like us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Learn all about the website and get some info about our upcoming launch party which will feature Spoon University team members, local vendors and of course, delicious food. In case you don’t already know, Spoon University is an online food publication that dishes out stories about all things food. From recipes to restaurant reviews to editorials related to food, this website is a great go-to for all college kids. Sounds good already right? Unleash your inner or outer foodie and check out the table and website this Friday, February 14th.

*Update: Due to the weather conditions on Friday and campus being closed, this event will now be held this Friday, February 21st. Hope to see you there!