Ever heard of Kopi Luwak coffee? This coffee is the most expensive and rare coffee in the world. It can be up to $100 for just one cup from a coffee shop. Personally, I had never heard of this coffee until my friend bought me a bag of it when she was abroad. Being the coffee obsessed person that I am, I was super excited to try it, while not knowing anything about it. 

black beans, sweet, mocha, cappuccino, espresso, cereal, chocolate, coffee
Abby Reisinger

I drank this coffee for about a week, thinking it was delicious but then again, I think most coffee is delicious. Then my friend asked me, "How is that special coffee I got you," while laughing. I was so confused as to why she was laughing until she told me that the coffee is actually made from cat poop! What in the world?

cake
Erica Coulter

This coffee is made from coffee beans that have been digested by a specific species of cat from Indonesia. The cat is called a Wild Civet and is native to parts of Asia and Africa. During the digestion process, the beans go through a special fermentation process, which is what makes the coffee taste so delicious. It's hard to make large quantities of coffee from the cat poop, which is why it's so expensive. If you are a caffeine addict, I would definitely recommend trying this coffee at some point in your life.