Unlike most 20-year-old college students, I am a die-hard "Jeopardy!" fan. I've basically been watching this show since I came out of the womb due to my parents' strange obsession with it. As I've gotten older, I've remained a loyal "Jeopardy!" viewer. I've even gotten a few of my friends addicted to the show as well, and we frequently play competitive games of "Jeopardy!" together.
If watching "Jeopardy!" doesn't sound like a typical night of fun for you, try playing this drinking game while you watch to make things a bit more interesting.
Take a sip when:
- At least one player is wearing a sweater vest
- Someone chooses a Daily Double
- Someone answers a Daily Double incorrectly
- A player buzzes in and doesn't actually know the answer
- None of the players buzz in
- Alex Trebek asks a player to make their response more specific
- A category involves science or literature
- A player makes it a "true Daily Double"
- Alex Trebek makes a joke during the players' personal stories
Take a shot when:
- Someone waves during player introductions
- A player doesn't form their response as a question
- Alex Trebek has to explain the category title
- A player gives a shoutout to a friend or family member in the audience
- There's a video Daily Double
- Alex Trebek has trouble reading a player's handwriting
-A player looks into the camera and smiles after writing down their Final Jeopardy answer
Finish your drink when:
- An answer is discovered to be incorrect later on in the show
- A player doesn't make it to Final Jeopardy because they don't have any money
- You guess the wrong answer in Final Jeopardy