Usually if you wake up after a night of drinking and you have an IV in your arm, your night didn't go so well. But what if I said you could voluntarily get an IV drip to cure your raging hangover after an amazing night of drinking and probably not enough water?According to the Mayo Clinic, a hangover is essentially just being really dehydrated. If you forgot to stay hydrated the night before, keep reading for a fun way to cure that headache and nausea with a simple IV, but it'll cost you a buck or two. 

The first place to start treating hangovers with an IV drip was Las Vegas, at Hangover Heaven. They pump you up with fluids and vitamins that were lost during all that drinking you did last night. If you're not afraid of needles, this will definitely do the trick. Dr. Burke, founder of Hangover Heaven, also made pills for those of you who don't want to stick a needle in your arm (or if you don't live in Las Vegas). These pills are supplements designed to prevent your hangover.

NYC obviously got wind of this new trend, and with that popped up The Hangover Club. This is pretty much the same thing as Hangover Heaven. But what makes The Hangover Club special? They'll come directly to your house. I don't know about you, but when I'm hungover I don't think about leaving my bed until at least the next day. One of their registered nurses will come to your house and put the IV in for you in the comfort of your own bed. They also have a discount if you have more than five people who need IV drips.

ale, stout, beer
Kathleen Lee

If you don't mind spending a pretty penny on your hangover cure and having a needle in your arm for the better part of your morning, this is perfect for you. But if you don't feel like spending upwards of $200, you can always opt for some cheaper options, like these hangover egg sandwiches or just a good old bottle of water and some Advil. Then you'll be good as new for another night of drinking, and another hungover morning tomorrow. Cheers!