If you follow Alexis Ren on any social media, you know very well that she has one of the most killer bodies out there. Some say it's her genetics that brings her the toned, tan, and terrific figure, while it also could very well be her incredible, yet strict, dietary and workout routines.
Between working out 5-7 days a week for 1-2 hours, traveling all around the world, and keeping up with her 6.8 million Instagram followers, Alexis Ren somehow manages to maintain quite the regulated diet anywhere she goes that primarily consists of veggies, fruit, protein bars and practically anything that's organic or raw. Sound appetizing?
Now, I'm not encouraging you readers to follow in the model's footsteps because I'm sure it certainly isn't easy eliminating all your usual sweets and treats, although having a body as banging as hers would be pretty nice. (And I know there are some of you out there that think this is your one and only shot at finding you your own Jay Alvarrez.) Not trying to burst your bubble, but keep dreaming.
In the meantime, here are a few of Alexis' personal dietary restrictions that just go to show how dedicated she is towards keeping her body and health in tip-top shape.
Diet Outline: The Don'ts
1. NO bread. Duh, she's gluten-free.
2. NO fast food. Good for her! More room for açaí bowls.
3. NO alcohol. Don't know what to say about this one other than that she drinks 2 liters of water every day.
4. NO red meat. Relax, she still eats other meats, just a small amount.
5. NO eating after 7 pm. Guess she's not a night owl.
6. NOT a lot of sugar. This is a given.
7. NO fruit after lunch. Strange, I'd have to ask her about this one.I know following all these rules and restrictions doesn't sound very fun, but behind all the pain, there's a gain: a body like hers. While Alexis avoids these certain areas regarding her daily consumption, she leaves more room for these hearty food products and snacks.
Diet Outline: The Do's
1. Fruit. Lots of pineapple, strawberries, watermelon, papaya, and mango for endless smoothies and açaí bowls.
2. Kale chips. "Oh kale yeah!"
3. Vegan protein powder. Pshh, like her workout schedule isn't enough?!
4. Trail mix (without M&M's). C'mon, that's like the only part I eat.
5. Banana ice cream. She calls it ice cream, while I call it as I see it—bananas blended with almond milk.
6. Salad (with lemon and pepper). At this point, there aren't enough salads in the world for that kind of body.
7. Veggie burgers (wrapped in lettuce with avocado). "It's an avocado. Thanks!"
So, what do you think? Do you have what it takes to follow in Alexis Ren's impressive dietary footsteps?