Hey WC foodies, who doesn’t love a good food themed Instagram? We seriously love getting likes from you as we share local food and good eats but, here are a few other accounts that we think deserve a follow too!  Whether it be a restaurant, a food blogger, a food company or an account that includes all three, if you want the lowdown of some local food Instagrams you’ve come to the right place.

@spoon_wcu

Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @spoon_wcu on Instagram.

We had to mention ourself and if you aren’t already, give us a follow to check out pics from local restaurants and some of our favorite snacks, deserts, and late night cravings. We’ll also keep you updated about new articles we’ve published or any new places to eat around West Chester. DM or tag us in pics of what you’re eating and we’ll feature you!

@west_chester_eats

Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @west_chester_eats on Instagram.

Follow this account to see the many different food options that WC has to offer. @west_chester_eats won’t only have you liking drool-worthy pics like this one from Doc Magrogan’s, but they’ll also let you know of any deals and specials going on around town.

Follow @docswc to add some pics of fresh oysters and some of the best looking dishes on East Gay Street to your feed.

@thetowndish

Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @thetowndish on Instagram.

This account grams all types culinary content from West Chester and other local communities in Pennsylvania. So whether you scroll down to pics from the Philly area or this savory crock of baked meatballs from Avalon, their feed has something to make every foodie’s stomach growl.

Follow Avalon Restaurant and Bar @avalon_west_chester.

@good_vibes_eatery

Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @good_vibes_eatery on Instagram.

One of West Chester University’s very own student runs this successful food blog with over a thousand followers. While she’s not on campus studying dietetics, she’s eating at local restaurants or sharing some of her own recipes and meals. Give @good_vibes_eatery a follow and get ready to double tap all kinds of delicious looking pics.

@wcgrowersmarket

Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @wcgrowersmarket on Instagram.

The West Chester Grower’s Market is located in town at the corner of Church and Chestnut Streets and open the first and third Saturday of each month. Follow Chester Country’s original producer-only market to see what kind of veggies, meats, flowers, and much more are available at the market. Added bonus, they usually post adorable pictures of baby farm animals from local farms in Ches Co.

@carlinosmakert

Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @carlinosmarket on Instagram.

As if you didn’t crave Carlino’s Market enough already you can follow them on Instagram too. Pictures of pastries, sandwiches, pasta dishes, and bread will have you liking just about every post. We can pretty much guarantee that this account will make your stomach growl.

@diadoce

Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @diadoce on Instagram.

You know Dia Doce as the winners of Food Network’s Cupcake Wars but did you know about their Instagram account? This gourmet cupcake shop and food truck posts irresistible looking sweets that will make you wish you were sitting at the coffee bar or outside in their uniquely painted chairs.

@gemelligelato

Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @gemelligelato on Instagram.

This Instagram account shares their sweet, award winning desserts in beautiful photos similar to the one featured above. Their feed is full of their deserts and pictures of true Italian Artisanal Gelato that is handcrafted daily with local and organic ingredients. You won’t want to miss out; give them a follow.

@thewestchesterbar

Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @thewestchesterbar on Instagram.

The West Chester Coffee Bar’s account features handcrafted coffee, ice cream, and treats treats from their shop on Gay Street. Their pictures are simple and often feature some of their workers too! C’mon, who doesn’t wanna add huge donuts and latte art to their insta feed?

@pelotoncoldbrew

Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @pelotoncoldbrew on Instagram.

Made right here in West Chester, PA, Peloton Cold Brew Coffee’s Instagram is one that a deserves a follow. It’s artsy and will make you wish that you had a bottle right in front of you. Give them some likes and remember it’s not iced coffee, it’s cold brew.

@victorybeer

Instagrams

Photo courtesy of @victorybeer on Instagram.

Just like their beer, their Instagram account is creative and full-flavored. Brewed in Downingtown, their account features their local brews and will have you wanting to try them all. Cheers to @victorybeer!