Oprah is the new spokesperson for Weight Watchers, and our lives have been changed forever. You may have already seen the clip of her professing her love for carbohydrates, but what you may not know (but deserve to), is that there is another commercial where Lady O expresses another one of our shared food loves just as beautifully, in an ode to the most important meal of the day, breakfast.

We can assure you it is both insanely inspirational and wildly captivating, and as if you didn’t already have a deep-rooted emotional tie with both carbs and breakfast, she’s creating one, reminding us all that our experiences with food should always be celebrated, and for that alone we thank her.

Jesus, as if this woman hasn’t already done enough good. As a proud citizen of the United States and a firm believer in the beauty of a democracy, we the people not only want, but truly need more of these commercials.

Inspiring and Underrated Video Ad #1: The Best Freakin’ Breakfast Experience You’ve Ever Heard About

Part 1: Grains

Oprah

Screen shot by Becca Soverinsky

Sign me up for 15 grains. I literally need something with 15+ grains, where can I find bread with a lot of grains?

Part 2: Very Thin Tomato

Oprah

Screen shot by Becca Soverinsky

A sliced “veryyyy thin tomato.” Could she please repeat that phrase as I drift off to sleep at night? For some reason, she’s making “very thin tomato” sound weirdly soothing and appealing.

Part 3: Hog Wall Crazy

Oprah

Screen shot by Becca Soverinsky

HOG WALL CRAZY. Can we please bring this phrase back? “Your psycho hog wall crazy ex is over there.” It just sounds so right, and now it feels like it’s the only way to accurately describe any form of insanity.

Part 4: Basking in It

Oprah

Screen shot by Becca Soverinsky

She is basking – no RELISHING in her breakfast experience. This woman is exemplifying what every morning bagel should be like. One cannot simply chew and swallow a bagel, one must understand it, appreciate it and ultimately bask in the glorious start to their morning.

Inspiring and (More Known) Video Ad #2: An Open Love Letter to Bread

First, please note the swelling of the symphony in the background of this video. The woman is taking you on a journey here. The emotional journey for bread is equivalent that of the journey we experienced when Rose let go of Jack, and that was, obviously, heart wrenching. So, no one is judging you if you have tears welling up in your eyes. Honestly, you’re only human.

Part 1: The Sheer Joy

Oprah

Screen shot by Becca Soverinsky

THIS IS THE JOY FOR HER. For her, for me, for we. Oprah – it’s me and you boo. Yes, you get it. You get it, AND YOU GET ME.

Part 2: Bread Every Freakin’ Day

Oprah

Screen shot by Becca Soverinsky

She says this line twice for emphasis, once, boldly and with the confidence that even President Barack Obama should follow her carb-regime and then once more, squinting intensely into the camera and delivering the line with a fierce intention, as to convey how seriously she takes her wheat products. Her delivery of this line is the literal premise of this commercial, it is perfection, it is fire.

Part 3: Deuces 26 Pounds

Oprah

Screen shot by Becca Soverinsky

26 pounds down and bread every single day. Sign us up immediately. Is this an app? Do I go online? Literally where is this program?

Where do we go from here?

Oprah, you have convinced us to invest in items like this gourmet jam set from your 2015 Favorite Things list, and you could honestly convince us to buy just about anything from SkyMall. You have us thinking about Weight Watchers in ways we’ve never thought about it before because you’re taking us on a shared journey, a journey that ends with a passionate food experience, of which we’d all like to be a part.

What could she address next? Her passion for pizza? Her commitment to muffins? The opportunities are endless, the journeys are unimaginable and, as long as they’re presented by Oprah, she’ll share them in a way that will re-affirm the fact that most experiences with good food are nothing short of life changing.

Weight Watchers, please take note. The world needs more of these commercials. As an individual who speaks on behalf of the many others who enjoy both breakfasts and breads, Oprah is articulating the enjoyment we knowingly all share, but have never been able to quite express, and it’s downright inspiring.