If you have ever visited a Dutch Bros. drive-thru, you know what you’re in for. Loud techno music, delicious drinks and good vibes surround you from beginning to end. Whether you’re in desperate need of some straight up espresso or craving an energy drink with a fruity kick, Dutch Bros. has your back. The menu features a bunch of mouth-watering options for everyone, but prepare yourself – there is more. The Dutch Bros. secret menu is real, and it is good, people.  Here I’ve highlighted six of my favorite drinks on the secret menu so you can have some inspiration next time you visit a stand. Want some more? You’ll have to ask us for some recommendations at your next visit because our secret menu is actually secret. Shh.

Dutch Bros.

Photo By Marissa Arnett

Ocean Water Rebel

Try this refreshing Rebel iced or blended, infused with blue raspberry, coconut and lime. It basically tastes like you’re on vacation.

Dutch Bros.

Photo By Marissa Arnett

* not pictured but equally good: Pixie Stick Rebel (orange, pomegranate, almond)

Cake Batter Frost

Need I say more? White chocolate and Almond Roca syrup blend together to create the creamiest milkshake on the planet. Feeling fancy? Add whip cream and caramel drizzle. Treat yo’ self.

Dutch Bros.

Photo By Marissa Arnett

German Chocolate Mocha

There are few things better than a hot mocha on a cold day. Spice up your next mocha with caramel and coconut to make cold days a little better. Try it iced or blended. Not into to super sweet drinks? Don’t worry, I’m not either. Ask your Brosita to make it skinny style.

Dutch Bros.

Photo By Marissa Arnett

Sexy Love Potion Iced Tea

This infused tea is the perfect drink for spring term. We make it with our organic green tea or Paris black tea to add some energy. This tea is infused with strawberry, lime and passion fruit. Hint hint: it’s also delicious infused with a Rebel.

Dutch Bros.

Photo By Marissa Arnett

Red Velvet White Chocolate Blended Mocha

The title pretty much says it all. Yum.

Dutch Bros.

Photo By Marissa Arnett

S’mores Breve Latte

16575025375_0c1abdaa12_k

You read this right, they have a drink that tastes EXACTLY like s’mores. This drink consists of white chocolate, dark chocolate, chocolate macadamia and brown sugar cinnamon syrup. Try it iced and prepare for greatness.