For most people, summer means swimming, going to the beach, and hanging out with friends. For me, it means the long awaited return of "The Bachelorette." That means every Monday night at 6:59 p.m. you can find me sprawled out on my couch, anxiously waiting for Chris Harrison's voice to fill the room with a recap of the last episode. If you are anything like me, you cannot JUST watch "The Bachelorette." You have to have something to snack on and my favorite thing to pig out on during the two hour long episode is, you guessed it, ice cream. You need something to keep you sane through the endless petty drama.

Just like any season of "The Bachelor"/"Bachelorette" there are some memorable contestants on the show that I think we can all agree are unforgettable. Who can forget Chad from JoJo's season? Anyway, I decided to combine my love for ice cream and "The Bachelorette" men.

Peter - Cookie Dough

on

Peter is, hands down, cookie dough all the way. He is one of the more decent guys on the season. Unlike contestants like Lucas aka "Whaboom," he is on the show for the right reasons. Just like cookie dough is always the flavor you can count on to taste good, Peter is the guy Rachel can always rely on. Plus, I don't know anyone else who can make the premature graying hair look better than Peter (sorry, that has nothing to do with cookie dough ice cream). 

Bryan - Butter Pecan

on

Butter Pecan could not describe Bryan more perfectly. It is smooth with a little bit of a crunch to it. Bryan comes off as a real charmer on the show saying all the right things. However, at the same time he is down to earth and full of surprises, which is where that occasional crunch from the pecans comes in. Just like the perfectly blended flavoring of butter pecan ice cream, Bryan is almost too good to be true.

Dean - Mint Chocolate Chip 

on

Dean is one of the youngest guys on the show this season and he has a sense of youthfulness that most would expect. Like any other typical 25 year-old Dean has a zest for life and comes off as a little naive of his relationship with Rachel. Dean is like that fresh breath of air you get from eating anything minty: it sharpens your senses and leaves you feeling rejuvenated. 

Jonathon - Coffee

on

Jonathon's random, unexpected, not to mention, creepy tickles resemble the kick you get from the caffeine in your coffee. I'm sure Rachel can agree with me that tickling really gives you a similar uncomfortable buzz to that of coffee.  

Kenny - Neapolitan

on

In the show, Kenny had shown the audience three different sides to himself. There is the vulnerable one towards Rachel, the tough, yet caring one to his daughter, and the short tempered one when it comes to Lee; but who can blame him, right? Just like the three flavors of Neapolitan: chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla; Kenny reveals three different personas of his own.

Lee - Banana

on

Lee carried a target on his back from day one. His strong southern accent and smug attitude made him stand out to the other contestants, especially Kenny. He enjoyed getting a reaction out of the professional wrestler and just like a banana, you always had to peel the two away from each other (see what I did there?).

Lucas - Bacon Maple

on

Nothing says "WHABOOM" quite like the taste of Bacon Maple ice cream. Just like Lucas' annoyingly extra catchphrase that somehow earned him a spot on the show, bacon flavored ice cream is something you will never forget.

Eric - Tutti Fruiti

on

Eric has a fun-loving personality that was especially evident on his first one-on-one date with Rachel. He is the kind of guy that doesn't take life too seriously and with a name like "Tutti Fruiti" there's no denying the similarities. 

DeMario - Rocky Road

on

There is no doubt that DeMario's time on the show was short lived, or a rocky road to say the least (sorry I had to). His confidence in his relationship with Rachel was shattered when his supposed girlfriend showed up on one of the group dates, putting a halt to his journey on "The Bachelorette."

Iggy - Black Raspberry

on

Iggy had a keen sense of awareness of everything that was going on with the other contestants, the drama in particular. His sharp sense of knowing what was going on at all times resembles the tartness of a black raspberry. Not to mention the extreme pettiness he displayed to Rachel when he continuously threw the other guys under the bus.

So indulge in a scoop or two of your favorite ice cream because this season is, in the words of Chris Harrison, "the most dramatic season in Bachelorette history."