Lauren Conrad, or as many of us 90s kids know her as “LC” from “Laguna Beach” and later “The Hills”, was a family name and icon back when we were younger. Although we might not turn on MTV anymore in the midst of drama with Spenser and Heidi, don’t write her off just yet. Conrad is making a splash online with her lifestyle blog laurenconrad.com, something any 20 something should check out! We might remember her as our fashion icon back in the day, but nowadays, we should all take a hint from the “dine” and “get fit” sections on her site.

LC’s blog is perfect for college kids. Lauren gives you step by step guided recipes which are perfect for all college students that don’t have a lot of time or experience in the kitchen! She doesn’t forget about all those freshmen that are dorming too. There’s recipes for those with access to plenty and minimal ingredients. Like her savory roman pasta that gives you four different ways to spice up boring old pasta! For all her recipes, she gives an easy to follow list that even the novice cook will be able to whip up!

Photo by laurenconrad.com

Photo by laurenconrad.com

Her blog also is perfect for the fitness foodie + health conscious person! With a wide array of exercises to do and meals for before or after you workout, these meals might inspire you to go on out for a run just so you can come back and whip up one of the recipes!These meals and snacks like her stuffed avocados recipe, won’t ruin all the work you’ve done at the gym. Put down the guac and burrito and have avocados in a healthier way!

food

Photo by laurenconrad.com

Lauren shows us some new ways to get the nutrients and benefits we need! There are an endless variety of her household secrets she blogs about, so you are sure to find something you want to try. She also shares with us some new unique finds like my favorite, Pink Himalayan Salt, that gives you what we love about table salt, with all the benefits and without the negatives!

food

photo by laurenconrad.com

No matter if you are a fitness buff, foodie, aspiring chef, or all of the above, you are sure to discover some new tips and tricks through our favorite ‘Laguna Beach’ star!