It will soon be the two year anniversary of the finale of “How I Met Your Mother”, and like most of you, I’m still not over it. While trying to (healthily) eat my feelings away, I still miss everything about the old gang. I miss Ted’s longstanding search to find “The One,” Marshall and Lily’s #relationshipgoals, Robin’s secret life as a Canadian pop star, and Barney’s over-the-top plays to seduce women. Good thing we can grab some food to Netflix and chill anytime with all nine seasons on there.

These characters are so unique and different from each other, and yet they mesh together so well too. Their differences bring out hilarious antics from each other, but ultimately, they’re the most loving and loyal group of friends that anyone could wish for (serious #SQUADGOALS). That’s why only desserts could possibly summarize how sweet their friendship is.

(PSA: Spoilers ahead for those of you who haven’t finished the show.)

Ted – Crème brûlée

TPW_8609

Photo courtesy of The Pioneer Woman

Despite being known as the hopeless romantic, Ted (Evelyn) Mosby also tends to be a little…well, pompous. Whether it’s correcting everyone’s grammar or his excursions to the “Re-NAY-ssaince” fair. Similarly, crème brûlée seems like such a fancy dessert when it really only requires three ingredients: egg, sugar, and cream. I can totally see him at one of his many dates ordering “crème brûlée.” Sorry, I mean “cream BREW-lee.

Gif courtesy of 45.media.tumblr.com

Robin – Maple Browned Butter Bacon Cupcakes

Maple Browned Butter Bacon Cupcakes

Photo by Kelda Baljon

Robin Sparkles sang that she’d “rock your body till Canada Day” so these cookies are in honor of her Canadian roots by bringing some maple syrup into the mix. In contrast to her Sparkles persona, Robin usually exhibits a tough exterior, so this combination of bacon and cupcakes fits her perfectly.

Gif courtesy of rebloggy.com

Lily – Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake

Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake You Can Make in Under 5 Minutes

Photo by Case Chun

Lily may be small, but she’s the most feisty, sassy, foul-mouthed person out of the whole gang. Nevertheless, as a kindergarten teacher, she’s also one of the most comforting and sweet people in the show. This small pumpkin spice cake encapsulates everything that is Lily into one little mug.

how i met your mother

Marshall – S’mores Bars

How to Make Gooey S’mores Bars

Photo by Janey Asher

Affectionately nicknamed “Marshmallow”, Marshall is the big goofy guy that you want to be best friends with. His transition from a “sandwich” loving college hippie to a big-time corporate lawyer was definitely a struggle for him, but nevertheless, he has always maintained his true, endearing personality. These s’mores bars are the perfect campfire treat for kids and adults, and that gooey marshmallow, melted chocolate wonderfulness is just like a big bear hug from Marshall.

how i met your mother

Barney – Slutty Brownies

How to Make the Ultimate Slutty Brownie

Photo by Analiese Trimber

Through the nine seasons, we’ve seen Barney’s soft side, often putting his friends above others. But we also cannot forget his incredibly womanizing ways, including making it his life’s mission to sleep with as many women as he can. Well, lucky for him, one bite of these slutty brownies will just be like another notch on his belt.

The Mother – Sumbitch Cookies

Jennifer Garner Buys Apples at Farmers Market

Photo courtesy of people.com

As the eponymous character of this show that doesn’t even show up until the last season, the mother still manages to win our hearts with her quirky personality. In her first major scene, she wins over the frustrated and stressed Lily with these “Sumbitch” cookies that just happen to be named exactly the same as one of Lily’s catchphrases. Loaded with peanut butter, caramel, AND chocolate, these will make you fall in love with them as fast as Ted fell in love with her (and we did too!).

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

Ranjit – Lava Cake

Espresso-Filled Molten Chocolate Lava Cake to Give You Life During Midterms

Photo by Maddie Stambler

Ranjit may not be one of the main characters, but he is the only recurring character to show up in all nine seasons of the show. Every time we see Ranjit, he always surprises the gang with entire kegs of beer or with profound words of wisdom. Therefore, he could only be represented by this sophisticated molten lava cake, with a surprising chocolate ganache filling that will keep you on your toes every time.

how i met your mother

Gif courtesy of himym.aarongoldsman.com