Too often, I find myself sprawled out on my dorm bed eating Insomnia Cookies, obsessing over the newest episode of a show.  With the return of Grey's Anatomy last week, I couldn't help but look at each character as the cookie I was eating. So, I came up with the definitive matching of each cookie flavor to each Grey's character. WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD.

1. Chocolate Chunk - Dr. Derek Shepherd

McDreamy is not only everyone's favorite, but the most classy cookie of them all.  Also, as soon as you get one of these bad boys, they're gone too soon (just like Derek). #RIP

2. M&M - Dr. Richard Webber

Richard is an old soul. He loves to be crazy and wild, like a colorful, candy-filled cookie.  Plus, he holds all those M&Ms together, just like he holds the entire Grey-Sloan staff together. 

3. Sugar - Dr. Arizona Robbins

You can't help but admit that you are in love with Arizona. She may be a low-key favorite and fly under the radar a little bit, but you'll always have a soft spot for her sugary sweetness.

4. Double Chocolate Chunk - Dr. Jackson Avery

It's no coincidence that double chocolate chunk and hunk rhyme. No one can get enough of Avery — just like one cannot simply stop eating double chocolate chunk cookies. Both Avery's eyes and those chocolate chunks are impossible to resist.

5. Oatmeal Raisin - Dr. Meredith Grey

Like oatmeal raisin cookies, people seem to have a love-hate relationship with Meredith, but for some reason, you keep eating and eating and eating and watching and watching. Meredith knows she's irresistible.

6. Peanut Butter Chip - Dr. Callie Torres

Not only is Callie one of the show's original doctors, but she is also one spunky lady.  Everyone loves her and can never get enough of her nutty and crazy personality.

7. Snickerdoodle - Dr. Alex Karev

Karev sure knows how to crack a joke and keep the hospital environment lively. However, he is also the nicest guy, and he will be there for anyone whenever they' re in need of some sweet, sweet comfort.

8. Double Chocolate Mint - Dr. Miranda Bailey

Double chocolate mint and Miranda Bailey both have one thing in common: they are my absolute favorite. Double chocolate mint cookies, like Bailey, have their stuff together. They know how to give you the best experience possible.

9. White Chocolate Macadamia - Dr. Penny Blake

White chocolate is totally fake chocolate (just like Penny is not a true doctor at Grey-Sloan).  As much as you might wish you liked either of them, no one really does. 

10. Triple Chocolate Chunk - Dr. Amelia Shepherd

Amelia is great at what she does, but sometimes a lot of Amelia, like a lot of chocolate, can be a little too much to handle.  

11. S'Mores - Dr. Owen Hunt

Owen definitely has a lot going on, but everything seems to come together with him, making him one amazing man and doctor.  Somehow every piece of his personality balances the others out, like the perfect blend of chocolate, marshmallow, and graham cracker in a s'mores cookie.

12. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup - Dr. Christina Yang

I always forget that Insomnia sells this bomb flavor, just like I forget that Christina isn't on the show anymore.  Your box of 12 cookies just isn't the same without some chocolate peanut butter, and Grey's is just not the same without Christina Yang.

When you're watching Grey's this Thursday, I seriously encourage you to order your own assortment of cookies and figure out which cookie you think is which character. Or, try your own version of this game with buffalo wings, pizza toppings, or ice cream flavors. The epic possibilities are endless - just like epic characters on Grey's Anatomy.