It’s that time of year again — we don costumes and eat candy that we’ll never be too old for. Believe it or not, candy and celebrities have a very important thing in common: they both cause us to drool (Ryan Gosling, anyone?). For fun, we decided to match these hotties’ faces to some corresponding Halloween sweets.

1. Sandra Bullock = Reese’s

This perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter echoes Sandra Bullock’s beauty and brains. She is one of America’s favorite actresses for her versatility of roles and her charm. She has it all, just like the satisfying goodness of Reese’s!

if celebrities were halloween candy

Photo courtesy of tomandlorenzo.com

2. One Direction = Snickers

They can please us for five minutes and then we need more. One Direction obsessions don’t last very long.

if celebrities were halloween candy

Photo courtesy of get-covers.com

3. Brad Pitt = Hershey’s

Chocolate — a classic that can never go wrong, just like our dear friend, Brad Pitt.

if celebrities were halloween candy

Photo courtesy of moviesback.com

4. Jennifer Lawrence = Kit Kat

“Give me a break”: If there is any actress who gives us a break from the glamour and craziness of celebrity life, it’s Jennifer Lawrence. Her one-liners and candid nature make bridge the gap between “real life” and Hollywood.

if celebrities were halloween candy

Photo courtesy of au.ibtimes.com

5. Nicki Minaj = Candy Corn

The most artificial candy you can get for your buck, it screams Nicki Minaj. With her loud, bright and perhaps psychotic nature, she’s a star you either love or hate.

if celebrities were halloween candy

Photo courtesy of plasticsurgerybeforeafter.net

6. Amanda Bynes = Twizzlers

There used to be just one flavor, but now they come in every flavor of the rainbow! Twizzlers have gone a little crazy, just like Amanda Bynes.

if celebrities were halloween candy

Photo courtesy of www.foxnews.com

7. Katy Perry = Nerds

Nerds are the quirky, colorful candy we can’t help but pop into our mouths. Katy Perry is much the same with her catchy tunes and colorful personality. Whether it is Firework, Roar or Teenage Dream, Perry’s songs roll off the tongue.

if celebrities were halloween candy

Photo courtesy of www.aceshowbiz.com

8. Kanye West = Sour Patch Kids

Kanye West is the epitome of a Sour Patch Kid: Taylor Swift and Jimmy Kimmel might find him sour, but Kim Kardashian claims he’s sweet.

if celebrities were halloween candy

Photo courtesy of urbanislandz.com

9. Ellen Degeneres = Starbust

Ellen Degeneres is bursting with the energy and brightness of a meteor compacted into the body of a 5’7 blonde woman.

if celebrities were halloween candy

Photo courtesy of aceshowbiz.com

10. Justin Timberlake = Twinkies

Okay Twinkies aren’t exactly a Halloween candy, but they did both make an impressive comeback?

if celebrities were halloween candy

Photo courtesy of www.aceshowbiz.com