We all know Valentine’s Day is really just a day in our calendars when we can eat as many sweet treats as we want and not feel bad about it. Instead of shaming ourselves for wanting to spend some quality time with a pint of ice cream, we should just embrace that we have one night a year to cry watching typical chick flicks and shoving our faces. So if you’re planning on binging some rom coms, do it right with a well-matched ice cream. 

1. When Harry Met Sally and Talenti's Caramel Apple Pie

Who can forget Sally’s complicated apple pie order in “When Harry Met Sally”? Both the flavor and the movie are classics in everyone’s books, and pairing these together will definitely make your friends think, “I’ll have what’s she’s having.” 

2. Crazy, Stupid, Love and Ben & Jerry's Everything But The...

With a plot so full of twists and funny moments, it seems like they’ve packed it all into one movie, just like the flavors in an Everything But The... pint. Though you may be hesitant of having all of these flavors in one bite, fear not– they come together in harmony just like this movie does.

3. The Notebook and Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Therapy

If you’re feeling especially blue this Valentine’s Day, you’ll probably find yourself pulling up “The Notebook” and immediately regretting it as you remember all the tissues you went through every other time you’ve watched it. Don’t call your therapist (aka, your mom) just yet, you have Chocolate Therapy to get you through it. 

4. Aquamarine and Ben & Jerry's Phish Food

Roses are red, the ocean is blue, this Valentine’s Day you’ll wanna be swimming in it too. Even spotted being eaten in the movie, Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food and “Aquamarine” go together maybe even better than Aqua and Raymond. This is the perfect throwback movie to kick back, watch with your girlfriends, and have a good laugh. 

5. The Proposal and Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby

Attempting a fake marriage seems fun and all, but wouldn’t you rather have Ben & Jerry’s Chubby Hubby? With its nutty taste and crunchy pretzel chunks, you’ll have a delicious companion to watch “The Proposal” with. 

6. 13 Going On 30 and Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream

A story about Jenna Rink’s wish to become 30, you’ll want to be dreaming alongside her with Ben & Jerry’s Americone Dream. Though the combination of vanilla ice cream, waffle chunks and fudge swirls will never replace Jenna and Matt’s Razzle obsession, you’ll be enjoying a treat just as sweet. 

7. 10 Things I Hate About You and Talenti's Sea Salt Caramel 

As much as Katarina hates Patrick, there's nothing we hate about Talenti ice cream. The competing personalities of the sisters Katarina and Bianca Stratford, salty and sweet respectively, will go perfectly with the flavors of Talenti’s Sea Salt Caramel. 

8. Clueless and Ben & Jerry's Blondie Ambition

Ben and Jerry’s Blondie Ambition and Cher’s classic blonde personality go hand in hand. With its butterscotch swirl and blondie chunks, this flavor will have you wishing you were living it up in Beverly Hills like Cher and Dion. It also may have you saying to all your potential suitors, “Ugh, as if!”

No matter what your plans are on February 14th, you’ll be in for a real treat with these pairings. Couple up with one of these ice cream and movie duos, and let others be jealous of you for once this Valentine’s Day.