Yogurt parfaits are the perfect nutritious breakfast, yummy snack, and even healthy dessert. Packed with protein, vitamins, and healthy carbs, yogurt parfaits are a flavor-filled way to get a lot of nutrients. They’re delicious, quick to whip up, and also a heck of a lot more fun and imaginative than just yogurt, a handful of berries, and a sprinkle of granola.

Whether you are trying to eat healthier by looking for some healthy dessert swaps, or just looking to get a little creative in the kitchen—these fun ideas will take your classic yogurt parfait to the next level. Pumpin’ up the parfaits.

The Chunky Monkey

yogurt parfait

Photo by Maggie Harriman

Mix a spoonful of peanut butter, a dash of cinnamon, and a drizzle of honey into plain Greek yogurt. Top with sliced banana, dried figs, coconut, and melted dark chocolate. Cherish the chunky monkey.

The Very Berry Cherry Pie

yogurt parfait

Photo by Maggie Harriman

Take strawberry Greek yogurt, add fresh strawberries, chopped cherries, pomegranate seeds, your favorite granola, and some cashew butter for good measure. Veeeeery berry.

The Blueberry Muffin

yogurt parfait

Photo by Maggie Harriman

Mix honey, cinnamon, and frozen blueberries into plain Greek yogurt. Top with almond butter and your favorite granola. Like a warm blueberry muffin… but cold… and creamy… so better.

The PB&J

yogurt parfait

Photo by Maggie Harriman

Mix honey and frozen berries into plain Greek yogurt. Top with sliced banana, peanut butter, and once again, your favorite granola for a yummy and sweet crunch.

The Chocolate Covered Strawberry

yogurt parfait

Photo by Maggie Harriman

Mix 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder and a sweetener of choice into plain Greek yogurt. Top with strawberries, pomegranate seeds, and coconut. If you are feeling extra decadent, throw in some dark chocolate chips. The typical elegant, fancy dessert, in a creamy cup.

The Apple Crumble

yogurt parfait

Photo by Maggie Harriman

Mix honey and cinnamon into plain Greek yogurt. Add a chopped apple, top with granola, chopped dates, and almond butter. Basically grandma’s sweet apple crumble from Thanksgiving dinner, pimped. Oh, and pretty dang healthy.

Still craving more Greek yogurt ideas? Check out these awesome recipes: