While some people are rushing out to order their first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season, I'll be looking for ways to hack the Starbucks menu for a new fall drink. Could it be a White Chocolate Chile Mocha? Or maybe a Pumpkin Chai, instead? You be the judge.

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

To Get: Pumpkin Spice Macchiato with Caramel Drizzle

Ask for: A Grande Iced Caramel Macchiato with pumpkin spice sauce instead of vanilla syrup.

To Get: White Chocolate Chile Mocha

Ask for: A Grande White Chocolate Mocha with two pumps white chocolate mocha sauce and two scoops of chile mocha powder.

To Get: Pumpkin Spice Doubleshot on Ice

Ask for: A Grande Starbucks Doubleshot® on Ice with three pumps of pumpkin spice sauce and a splash of 2% milk.

To Get: Pumpkin Chai

Ask for: A Grande Chai Latte finished with whipped cream, pumpkin spice topping and sea salt topping.

To Get: Pumpkin Spice Java Chip Frappuccino

Ask for: A Grande Java Chip Frappuccino® blended coffee with pumpkin spice sauce.

To Get: Salted Caramel Pumpkin Frappuccino

Ask for: A Grande Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino® blended beverage with toffee nut syrup, topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and sea salt topping.

To Get: Fall Iced Tea

Ask for: A Grande Teavana® Shaken Iced Black Tea with coconut milk in place of water, two pumps of pumpkin spice sauce, two pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup, and one dried orange slice.

To Get: Chile Mocha Flat White

Ask for: A Grande Flat White with two scoops of chile mocha powder.

To Get: Caramel Apple Pumpkin Spice

Ask for: A Grande Caramel Apple Spice with two pumps of pumpkin spice sauce.

To Get: Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate

Ask for: A Grande Hot Chocolate with two pumps of pumpkin spice sauce.