Since the Hunger Games came out in 2012, Jennifer Lawrence has become America’s sweetheart. She is witty, genuine, and one of the realest celebs out there. In addition to her great personality, she has a killer body from rebelling against the Capitol and defeating mutant baddies. So how does she maintain it? Although she has a stunning physique, Jennifer Lawrence does not restrict her diet, unlike many celebs like Beyoncé and some of Taylor’s squad. Let’s take a look at how to eat like JLaw:

Ask the important questions

Jennifer Lawrence

Some people ask if a dish is gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, etc. However, Jennifer knows the most important question of all: Where is the food? Make sure you know exactly where the food is and intercept it. You don’t want to be the one who gets the smallest piece.

Have a go-to snack

Jennifer Lawrence

Photo courtesy of bustle.com

It has been widely publicized that Jennifer’s favorite snack is Cool Ranch Doritos. She has even gotten some Dorito dust on her American Hustle costume while on a break from filming. As a result, at some press events, journalists and fans have regaled her with bags of them. You need snacks to re-energize you whether you’re on a press tour or taking back-to-back midterms. Also, make it known to your friends what your favorite snacks are. Maybe they’ll be nice enough to buy you some whenever you’re feeling down.

Have the occasional food coma

Jennifer Lawrence

In an interview with BBC Radio 1, Jennifer Lawrence reminisced about the time when she and Josh Hutcherson had finished a whole pizza, after which she went to McDonald’s for a Double Quarter Pounder, then passed out on the couch in a food coma. She woke up with a ketchup packet stuck to her ass. Even Oscar-winning stars indulge until they fall into a food coma, so when it comes to eating a bit more than you need, have #noregrets.

Be innovative

Jennifer Lawrence

Get creative with your food. Food is meant to be enjoyed and different flavors coming together is part of the fun. Glamour Magazine asked Jennifer Lawrence, “What is your greatest food invention?”, to which she coolly replied, “Chili Pizza Sandwich.” It’s two pizza slices filled with Southern chili and noodles to be eaten like a sandwich. Pure genius.

Food > Fashion

Jennifer Lawrence

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

This is the serious face that Jennifer Lawrence made in a recent Extra interview when asked if she would ever sacrifice food for the sake of fashion, specifically, fitting into a dress. She immediately sets it straight, saying, “Fashion has to work around my appetite.” Preach it.

Jennifer Lawrence

Don’t be sorry, Jen, we’re with you on that. Obviously, Jennifer Lawrence loves food, but she does train very hard to keep in top shape. The lesson here: Work hard, eat hard.