Since Beyoncé gave birth to her daughter Blue Ivy in 2012, the singer has been working feverishly to look and feel her best. She told Self Magazine, “I can’t eat what I want, and I can’t not go to the gym.” Her diet consists of (not skipping) breakfast, salads for lunch, and a “light dinner” everyday, while allowing herself a cheat day on Sunday.

Luckily for us, Beyoncé and her personal trainer, Marco Borges, shared some of her diet and exercise secrets that keep her body flawless.

Beyoncé

Photo courtesy of pinterest.com

Back in 2013 Beyoncé and Jay Z pursued and completed the 22DaysChallenge, which is a vegan nutrition plan created by none other than Beyoncé’s trainer, Marco Borges. By eating various nutrition packed vegan snacks and meals, Borges said that Beyoncé and Jay Z would have more energy, better heart health, and faster metabolism. You can buy a kit here, join the challenge yourself, and look and feel like the Queen herself.

After completing this 22 day challenge, Beyoncé has continued on an almost all vegan diet expect for the occasional piece of meat. Here is what some of her meals may look like on a weekly basis:

Breakfast:

Beyoncé

Photo by Jessica Farber

Queen B loves her smoothies and chia pudding; chia seeds are super nutritious because they are packed full of fiber, B vitamins and Omega-3 fatty acids.

She also enjoys a hot bowl of oatmeal in the morning. Making oatmeal vegan is simple, just switch out regular whole milk for almond milk. Beyoncé also adds a sliced banana and a scoop of almond butter to her oatmeal to add extra taste and nutritional value.

Puffed Millet Cereal is another go-to breakfast for Beyoncé. Again, this dish can be made vegan by switching regular milk to almond milk. She also adds half a banana to this option.

Lunch:

Beyoncé

Photo by Nicole Laszlo

Beyoncé’s go-to-lunch is a salad. One of her favorite salads consists of kale, mango and avocado–no iceberg lettuce and ranch for Beyoncé. Another salad option that she loves is her kale chickpea salad topped with lemon.

Another lunch option for Beyoncé is curried rice and lentils. Lentils give Beyoncé the strength and energy to rehearse and record for hours.

Lunch can be spiced up a little from her usual salad. One of her favorites is hummus and a veggie quesadilla (without cheese) which she usually enjoys with a side of fruit and an avocado salad.

Dinner:

Beyoncé

Photo by: Muhajid Zaman

One of Beyoncé’s favorite dinner meals is pesto pasta with veggies–it’s a quick and delicious option.

Another option is her black bean chili dish which she usually pairs with a sweet potato side; this meal is the perfect balance of spicy and sweet.

Lastly, learn how to make Beyoncé’s zucchini noodles; the zoodles are topped with some ginger, sesame oil, maple syrup and soy sauce to create an Asian noodle salad.

Beyoncé

Photo courtesy of @beyonce on Instagram

Queen B continuously keeps herself motivated by hanging up a picture of an Oscar by her treadmill or a dress she wants to fit into. Beyoncé says that staying fit is not easy and tells Self Magazine that, “The truth is it’s a lot of sacrifice. It’s more about your mental strength than physical strength. You have to push yourself. It doesn’t matter what trainer you have. And it doesn’t matter what program you’re on. You have to be healthy and make the right choices.”