You've loved Ariana Grande since her days as Kat on Victorious, but have you ever thought about what the petite, ponytail-obsessed singer eats to keep her figure? A Vegan diet! With these foods you too, can eat like your favorite celeb. 

1. Blueberries 

Girl loves her blueberries. They're a superfood known for their fiber content and anti-oxidants. And they're the perfect snack to achieve Ariana's glowing skin. Waka Flocka recently became vegan as well and has a blueberry muffin recipe that is not only tasty, but also hilarious to watch.

2. Coconut Water

Switch up that boring H2O for some coconut water and reap the benefits. It boosts hydration, helps headaches, and can even help cure that gnarly hangover. Coconut water is a relatively newer trend but so many celebs have been loving it and its benefits that it has to be good...right?

3. Beans

Beans are a great source of protein for vegans since getting protein from meats and cheeses is no longer an option. Beans are also very easy to incorporate into your diet since they're in so many different dishes. 

4. Oatmeal

sweet, cereal, milk, blueberry, muesli, oatmeal, porridge, berry, yogurt, granola
Becky Hughes

Ariana eats oatmeal for breakfast with a handful of almonds to stay full and energized throughout the day. Oatmeal is a good nourishing carb, while almonds provide protein to start the day. There are a million ways to make oatmeal so experiment with it until you find your fave.

5. Dragon fruit

Change up your traditional fruit choices and buy a tropical fruit the next time you go grocery shopping. They contain Vitamin C, fiber, fatty acids, and Ariana Grande eats them...so that seals the deal right there.

6. Protein Bars

chocolate, sweet, candy
Hannah Linn

Ariana loves to snack on protein bars to stay energized and full throughout her busy day. Her favorites include the Think Thin (only the dairy-free ones), Live Raw, and Pure bars.

7. Nuts & Dried Fruits

sweet, sweet potato, pumpkin
Niki Laskaris

Staying with the snack theme, nuts (as well as dried fruit) are a great way to curve your hunger while not overindulging. They're easy to carry on the go and they're a great crunchy replacement to chips. It's really easy to make your own dried fruit and you're able to limit the amount of added sugar at the same time.

8. Tea

tea, green tea
Nicolette Capalbo

Tea is a favorite of Ariana's (especially dandelion), and it is also a great way to sneak in your 64 daily ounces of water. There are also so many different kinds of tea that you're bound to find one you enjoy.