Bacon and eggs are so yesterday. Bacon, the ultimate hangover and breakfast food, can now be incorporated  into every meal of the day (including dessert), so it’s time to get cookin’.

Maple Bacon S’mores

Bacon

Photo courtesy of kitchenkonfidence.com

S’mores brings back childhood memories of roasting marshmallows with friends around a fire on a cool summer night. What better way to spice things up than by adding bacon to this summertime treat? This adds a very necessary salty flavor to the overpowering sweetness of the classic s’more.

Bacon Mac and Cheese

Bacon

Photo by Kelda Baljon

The impossible has just become possible: mac and cheese has become even more addicting. This recipe single-handedly proves that mac and cheese and bacon were made for each other. Every bite only gets better and better and by the end of your bowl, you’ll be begging for more.

Bacon and Cheese Wrapped Tater Tots

Bacon

Photo courtesy of static.communitytable.com

Once again, the tag team of bacon and cheese never fails. The bacon adds a hearty flavor addition to the melted cheese and the flakey golden potato crust.

Bacon Fat Donuts

Bacon

Photo by Mimi Takano

Breakfast just got upgraded. The crunch of the bacon completely changes what you thought you knew about donuts. You and this new donut are better than basic.

Bacon Pancakes

Bacon

Photo by Kelda Baljon

Similar to the maple bacon donuts, adding bacon to pancakes transforms the soft texture by adding a crunch and changes up the monotonous flavor. After adding bacon to your pancake batter, your Sunday brunch staple will be forever changed.

Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

Combine the sweetness of the creamy frosting to the savory taste of bacon and you’ve just about reached breakfast perfection.

Chocolate Covered Bacon

Bacon

Photo by Kelly Redfield

The holy grail of sweet and salty. The chocolate-bacon combination is the definition of perfection, and will never disappoint.

Need even more bacon in your life? Check these articles out: