Recently, scientists have proven that THC enhances olfactory sensitivity, making your favorite foods taste so much better when you’re high. Anyone that’s ever smoked marijuana can attest to this – weed just plain and simple gives you the munchies. But what effects do these munchies have on your body? More specifically, how many calories are you intaking every time you decide to reach for the bag of Doritos? Granted, this is assuming you’re eating a single serving, which we all know you’re probably not.

1. Kraft Mac n’ Cheese (1 Cup) – 350 Calories

munchies

Photo courtesy of @kraft_macandcheese on Instagram

At the top of the list, we have the easy to prepare, warm, and hearty goodness that is Kraft Mac n’ Cheese. If you’re looking for something that takes a little extra work but pays off in the end, this is your go-to when you have the munchies. A serving of 1 cup, or about 1/3 of the box, has about 350 calories if prepared according to the instructions on the box.

2. Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies (1 Brownie) – 280 Calories

munchies

Photo courtesy of cosmicbrownies.littledebbie.com

I don’t know about you, but I used to beg my mom to get Cosmic Brownies every time we went to the grocery store. I still have a hard time passing them up every time I see them. But if you’re in the mood for some gooey, chocolatey goodness, try one brownie at 280 calories.

#SpoonTip: Make your own Cosmic Brownies to avoid all the preservatives.

3. Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked Ice Cream (1/2 Cup) – 270 Calories

munchies

Photo courtesy of theicecreaminformant.com

Cleverly named, this ice cream is perfect for any stoner with a sweet tooth. With a generous serving size of 1/2 a cup – or about 1/4 of the container – Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked ice cream clocks in at 270 calories.

4. McDonald’s Fries (Small) – 230 Calories

munchies

Photo courtesy of @mcdonalds on Instagram

If you’re high and out and about, it’s hard to pass up McDonald’s. Although everyone has their favorite go-to’s at McDon’s, I think everyone can agree that their fries are #bombAF. Your safest bet is a small size with 230 calories (without ketchup), but if your stoner heart desires, the large has 510 calories, which would put it right above Kraft Mac n’ Cheese.

5. Pizza Rolls (6 Rolls) – 210 Calories

munchies

Photo courtesy of tablespoon.com

Your favorite after school snack from your elementary school days also makes the perfect after toke snack. The suggested serving of Totino’s Pizza Rolls is 6 rolls, and the pepperoni kind packs 210 calories per serving. Assuming you’re a normal human being, though, you’re probably going to try to see how many rolls you can fit onto one plate, not just limit yourself to 6.

6. Nutella (2 Tablespoons) – 200 Calories

munchies

Photo courtesy of foodbeast.com

The perfect addition to anything from pretzels to apple slices, Nutella is a sweet, tasty treat perfect for when you’ve got the munchies. With 200 calories per each 2 tablespoon serving, Nutella is a great pantry staple that can be eaten with a variety of foods or used in many different recipes.

7. Oreos (3 Cookies) – 160 Calories

munchies

Photo courtesy of delish.com

There’s not much better than the simple joy of twisting, licking, and dunking. At 160 calories for 3 cookies, feel free to twist, lick, and dunk until your heart is content. Remember that this isn’t counting the milk, though.

8. Doritos (11 Chips) – 140-150 Calories

munchies

Photo courtesy of todayifoundout.com

You know the feeling. The bag crunches beneath your fingers as you open it. Once it’s open, the wonderful, mouthwatering scent of the Doritos fills your lungs. You reach for one, and you soon find that you’ve already eaten half the bag. Unfortunately, the serving size of Doritos is about 11 chips. That disappointingly small serving provides 140 calories for nacho cheese flavor and 150 calories for Cool Ranch.

9. Munchies (3/4 Cup) – 140 Calories

munchies

Photo courtesy of target.com

Tied with nacho cheese Doritos is the ironically named Munchies snack mix. It is the epitome of the perfect stoner snack: cheesy, crunchy, and delicious. The makers of Munchies knew what they were doing. If you reach for the cheese fix variety, a 3/4 cup serving puts down 140 calories.

10. Trolli Sour Gummy Worms (10 Worms) – 130 Calories

munchies

Photo courtesy of New York Institute of Photography

Not in the mood for something sweet or salty, but want something sour instead? Many stoners opt for Trolli Sour Gummy Worms to satisfy their sweet tooth with an extra sour kick. With 10 worms per serving, these sour gummy worms clock in at 130 calories, making them the snack with the lowest calorie count on this list.

It’s pretty obvious that all your favorite munchies aren’t exactly good for you. With calorie counts above 100, each of these items are best eaten in moderation. It’s also important to remember that counting calories isn’t always the best way to eat healthily. With this list, however, once the clock hits 4:20, you will be fully aware of what you’re getting yourself – and your body – into.