For those of you who can’t make it down to Gainesville to join in the festivities on Nov. 7 (and for those of you who get too drunk to leave the tailgate), we salute you.
‘Cuz it’s great to be drunk… AND to be a Florida Gator.
(Please drink responsibly.)
1. At kickoff, begin drinking once the ball is kicked and don’t stop drinking ’til it’s caught.
2. Any time Treon actually completes a pass – 1 sip.
In Treon we trust (kinda).
3. For every stop on a money down, take 3 sips.
3rd down = 3 sips.
4. TOUCHDOWN! 1 shot
This one’s pretty self-explanatory.
5. Any time the announcers mention Will Muschamp, take 3 sips of water.
‘Cuz water doesn’t get you anywhere, and neither did he. (This can be applied to mentions of Will Grier, too.)
6. If you see a McElwinning t-shirt – 2 sips.
You can buy one here.
7. Interception? Chug a can of the shittiest beer at the party.
Time to find that Natty. ‘Cuz it hurts.
8. Take 2 sips every time you see the audience do a Gator chomp.
9. If you hear the word’s “Florida’s back” – 2 sips.
Alternatively: Any time there’s talk about Coach Mac rebuilding anything.
10. Any time this happens…
… or this, just drink everything in the goddamn house.
‘Cuz honestly what the f**k?
11. Regardless of the outcome, take a shot.
‘Cuz it’s still great to be a Florida Gator… and to be drunk.