We all enjoy some good humor, so feel free to see which guys you have met at UCLA, or at least the exaggerated version of that guy.

The Partier:

guys

Photo Courtesy of @fatsalsdeli on Instagram

Fat Sal’s Every Night (obviously past 10pm):
He is a smooth one. That beautiful chicken finger and mozzarella stick sandwich will hit you with a thousand calories, no problem, and you bet yourself you will feel great afterwards, until the next morning when those skinny jeans just aren’t working out so well. Yeah, you know who you are, our beautiful frat star, shining so bright. He’s tons of fun between 10pm-2am and proceeds to hibernate until 2pm the following day. We have all been there, so go on my lovelies, have fun while it lasts.

The Hipster:

guys

Photo Courtesy of Flickr

Kale and Quinoa Salad Featuring the SoCal Health Nut:
This is a given since we go to UCLA, he loves to talk health and probably gets more use out of his yoga mat and Lulu’s than you do. So, yeah, we get it you are from SoCal; which means your parents were probably hippies, you spent weekends at the beach, and love hopping on the newest organic health trend, right? Okay, cool story, but can we please just spice up the conversation, at least throw some Anaheim Chilies into the mix? (Let us be honest though, we’re probably just bitter because you grew up within driving distance to the beach).

The Player:

guys

Photo Courtesy of Flickr

Mr. Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza that is (aka Chatty Chad):
In this city of lights there’s always a 24/7 joint or drive thru nearby, life moves fast and pizza is a quick and dang, delicious choice. This is our quick mover, he controls the conversation (or so he likes to think) and if he doesn’t like the direction of the conversation he will move on faster than you can escape Bruinwalk at 12:55pm. If he does stay however, you will be wishing otherwise, since he talks nonstop and interjects your every breath with a question, all the while never intending to let you answer.

The Lovable Geek:

guys

Photo Courtesy of Flickr

Mr. Can I Survive on Coffee?
We love him, we hate him, and maybe you want to date him. This is our favorite little overachiever, and as complex as their lives are, they make up for it by keeping it simple on food, oh, and on making time for you, of course. He is a great friend and always has your back, but make note he will always have the back of that five-pound book first. He is probably the most driven person you know and usually offers lively conversation, but most of the time that conversation won’t even take place to begin with, let this be your warning.