Find out your pizza personality here.

Some like it cold and some like it hot, some like it spicy and some like it not. But mushrooms, pepperoni and extra cheese aside, just about every human on the planet likes pizza.

However, unlike like the universal love of pizza practically written into our DNA (it's not, but it might as well be), there is no universal favorite pie. Toppings, sauce-to-cheese ratio and crust thickness are three of many preferences that vary as greatly as personalities do. Seriously, there is no winning an argument between a deep-dish-lover from Chicago and a thin-crust-addict from New York.

That's why Grubhub and SpoonU present to you the only pizza personality test you ever need to take. It's something everyone should know about themselves. 

beer
Graphic courtesy of Grubhub

Oh, and did we mention that you get 15% off your next Grubhub order after taking the test? That's right, you can have your pie and eat it too. So take a long hard look in the mirror, and feel confident about the pizza personality that you are, because whatever it is, it's delicious.

Happy National Pizza Month, indeed. 

Sponsored by Grubhub