The 4th of July is a holiday where almost anything goes. This Independence Day we are looking forward to fireworks, a beach weekend, food filled barbecues and fun. We want to have an ultimate time celebrating the Red, White, and Blue. Here are some fun things to do for Independence Day 2017! 

BEACH DAY

This is one of the obvious 4th of July options. Almost everyone is down the shore celebrating the weekend with family, friends, and lots of sun. 

FIREWORKS

You can't celebrate the 4th of July without a big finish. Firework shows are put on all around the country, especially at the beach. If you can't attend one, don't worry. Smaller fireworks are sold at many different locations, put on you're own show and remember to be safe.

RED, WHITE, AND BLUE FRUIT

cake, strawberry, cheesecake, chocolate
Mira Nguyen

Dress up your barbecues and holiday parties with some red, white, and blue inspired foods. The easiest way to simulate the Flag is with these cute fruit skewers. 

CAKE

cake, cream, chocolate, sweet, strawberry, pastry, candy, sprinkles, red velvet cake
Jordan Helms

The perfect way to celebrate Independence Day is with a red, white, and blue dessert. If you're not a fruit person or just want something extra sweet, this flag cake will do.

DRANKS

cocktail, ice, alcohol, juice, liquor, vodka, soda
Abigail Wilkins

Refreshing drinks are always a must! Whether they are alcoholic or virgin cocktails, red, white, and blue streams threw the glass. You can create these cool ombre drinks with food coloring and fruits. 

SPARKLERS

Sparklers can always put a smile on your face. They can add those finishing touches to a perfect party, barbecue, or beach day. They are also super aesthetic for that Instagram post!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!