I don't know about you, but when I was a kid, I got some pretty weird Christmas presents. I always dreaded receiving gifts that were actually useful. At the time, getting a pair of socks, a toothbrush, or some underwear seemed like a pretty lame gift. 

As I've grown older -- and far wiser -- I've realized that things I actually need actually make really great gifts. I've also come to realize that socks are an especially hot commodity. I wear them almost everyday, and I always forget to buy new ones when my stash is running low. Plus, all the money I spend on Starbucks definitely cuts into my sock budget, so I'm frequently left with a drawer full of strays. With all that in mind, I decided to combine my love of food with my love of socks. Crazy socks have become super trendy recently, and there's no better way to express yourself than by wearing your favourite foods on your feet.

After scouring the Internet for many hours, I present you with  the best food socks to give your loved ones. Why have plain old boring white socks when you could have socks covered in your favourite foods?

Brunch Socks - representing the best meal of the day in sock form

Sushi Socks // show your friends how hard you roll (ha ha ha...)

Junk Food Socks // for those who prefer a burger and fries to steak frites

Holiday Socks // why limit the fun to just one holiday?

Fruit & Veg Socks // after all, an apple a day keeps the doctor away... 

Sweet Tooth Socks // give your loved ones some suga' 

A happy holiday starts with a happy sock drawer, and these socks push the fashion game to the next level. I bet that if you wear these socks with sandals, no one will even question your decision. You are bound to exude coolness.