There are two things that I relate to more than anything else: food and music. This unstoppable duo is all over the place and has more of an impact on me. Do you not eat your heart out while listening to music after a breakup, at a party, restaurant, during a family gathering or with friends when everyone's just chilling? Yeah, that's what I thought.

At this point of the semester, we all could all use some motivation because let me tell you, doing all of my final papers is the last thing that I want to be doing. You feel me? I hope so. On that note, here's a motivational food-focused playlist to jam to all year round.

1. Chocolate by The 1975

Chocolate is not just a girl's best friend. It makes a great companion and motivational tool for us all when we need a pick-me-up to keep slaying. It's light, flavorful, and comes in several forms, so there's always some chocolate for us to reach for when we need it to be there for us. Don't believe me? Check out this recipe.

Motivational lyrics: "Hey now you say you're gunna' quit it but you're never gunna' quit it / Gotta get it, gotta get it, gotta get it, gotta get it, go! / And play it cool," and "No we're never gunna' quit it, no we're never gunna' quit it no."

2. Cake by Melanie Martinez

Cake isn't just meant for parties and should be one of the few foods that is everywhere at all times for everyone to enjoy in general. Cake knows its place within society and expects to be treated like the queen that it is.

Motivational lyrics: "I'm not a piece of cake for you to just discard / While you walk away with the frosting of my heart / So I'm taking back what's mine, you'll miss / The slice of heaven that I gave to you last night."

3. Love And War by Yellow Claw

With this food-related song, you'll feel motivated to get rid of your love hate relationship with your favorite food item and make it yours forever. Nothing can tear you and your favorite food from one another and it needs to stay that way, so make it yours and show it off to the world. Go ahead, flaunt your relationship shamelessly all over the place.

Motivational lyrics: "We build it up to break it down / And then we're lost until we're found / And when we're high further from the crown."

4. Anything by Frank Pole

With so many food options, you can have anything you want, but that doesn't mean that you should have anything you want. Know your interests, values, and what your niche is, and take on the world like the boss that you were born to be. Try being in a relationship with yourself first before anyone else and put the following lyrics to good use.

Motivational lyrics: "I'd burn my money just to spend your time / Call me crazy, but I would do anything for you."

5. Trust Nobody by Cashmere Cat

Sometimes, you just can't trust anyone, especially when it comes to your favorite dish at your favorite restaurant. Just hope for the best with everything, but don't make your lack of trust with others obvious. Trust yourself that everything will be alright and then go do what you need to do for your future and well-being.

Motivational lyrics: "Say you're good at keeping secrets / 'Cause you know I don't trust nobody."

6. Omen - Radio Edit by Disclosure

You are going through a rough patch and don't think that anything good has yet to come out of it. But there's always an ending that is going to come and will make whatever situation you have be over. This includes waiting so long for your food, but then it comes, and your "hangry-ness" will soon be over. Just stay positive and keep thinking positive thoughts.

Motivational lyrics: "I didn't pay attention to the light in the dark / It left me torn apart / But now I see your tears as an omen."

7. Coffee by Grace

Coffee is not just an every day essential to nearly everyone all over the world; it's also a best friend to many (including myself). It waits for me patiently at my local bagel shop in Brooklyn and at the million and one coffee shops near me. It's quite loyal, isn't it? It's also the key to getting people energized so they can keep being awesome and do what they do best each day.

Motivational lyrics: "And if you leave, I'd only get it in your way"

8. Sugar - Remix by Maroon 5

Instead of loading up on caffeine (which personally makes me tired AF), try searching for foods and drinks that have some sugar in them to give you some energy so you can slay finals week like a boss.

Motivational lyrics: "I don't wanna be needing your love / I just wanna be deep in your love."

9. Intoxicated - Radio Edit by Marvin Solveig

Although the stress of final exams and papers make us want to drink our lives away, we can't do that since we have important things to do like get our degrees. Get your priorities straight! Sometimes, we wish we were intoxicated while taking our finals, but let's be real. How awesome would that be, really?

Motivational lyrics: "No time for romance (you got me intoxicated)."

10. Donuts by Jensation

Having a donut is like biting into a little fluffy cloud of goodness. They're perfect stress relievers for anyone who's dealing with finals week. Despite this song not having any real lyrics to it, the entire song itself is quite relaxing, and with all of the stress that we're dealing with we could all use something to calm us down.