Over the past few years, I’ve accumulated a long list of food blogs that I check everyday. I recently did a purge of my internet tabs and whittled down my list to my absolute favorite, holy-grail blogs and thought I’d share them with you. I’ve listed them in no particular order because, yes, they really are all equally fabulous.

Damn Delicious

This blog has a little bit of everything, ranging from slow cooker recipes to a delectable side dishes for a crowd. What makes this blog truly special is its Asian-inspired recipes. I made the Korean Beef Bowl dish last week and Oh. My. Word. It was awesome.

blogs

Photo Courtesy of Damn Delicious

Glorious Treats

This blog is the mother ship for any baked goods fanatic. The pictures of the cupcakes alone make me drool every time I pull up this blog, and I cannot get enough of her spot-on decorating skills. If you’re looking for a baking blog that has a good mix of fancy-schmancy cakes and easy brownie recipes, this is the blog for you.

blogs

Photo Courtesy of Glorious Treats

A Couple Cooks

A husband-wife duo dish out their favorite recipes using only whole foods. Don’t be intimidated if you’re unsure of your “healthy cooking” abilities. Maybe these recipes exclude refined foods, but they’re so simple to make and are perfect for college cooks looking to expand their healthy eating horizons. The best part about this blog? The creators are based in Indianapolis.

blogs

Photo Courtesy of A Couple Cooks

Cookie + Kate

As the name would suggest, this blog is run by Kate with the help of her dog Cookie. This is a must-follow blog for vegetarians and whole-foods enthusiasts alike. There’s also a tab for special dietary needs, including the more common gluten free options and the lesser known tomato and soy free recipes. I feel I should also mention that Cookie + Kate has some of the best food photos around, so for the food porn aspect alone makes this blog a win in my book.

blogs

Photo Courtesy of Cookie + Kate

Food Gawker

This blog is literally Pinterest on crack, but instead of all the home décor pictures cluttering your screen, Food Gawker is dedicated solely to recipes. Although this isn’t a food blog in the typical sense, it’s perfect for those of you not wanting to wait for a new recipe to be uploaded each week. With hundreds of recipes to scroll through, you’re sure to find something that catches your eye. Or, if you’re like me, you’ll end up having to make a page-long list of all the foods you want to try (which is arguably to the best problem you could ever have).

blogs

Photo Courtesy of Food Gawker

Check these sites out, and don’t forget to take pictures of your creations using the hashtag #spoonfeed and #IspoonU.